Second Quirk?!

Y/n's P.O.V

It started off as a normal day but then Bakugo just had to piss me off. We were just sitting quietly in the classroom listening to Mr. Aizawa when all the sudden- "What is that?!" Kirishima shouted pointing directly behind me. Everyone turned toward me and had faces of...... fear? I look behind me and see shadows covering the wall like ink dripping from the roof. I sighed knowing it was my shadow manipulation quirk. "No need to be alarmed it's just my second quirk reacting to my emotions" I said casually. "Second Quirk?! What is your second Quirk?" Izuku shouted out. " Shadow manipulation" I said as he stared at me with amazement in his eyes. "Anyway what are you feeling right now?" Uraraka asked. "Angry" "Why?" "Ask Bakugo" "What did you do-? Omg! What happened to your face?!" "Y/n Punched Me In The Face! What Do You Think?!" Bakugo yelled angrily. "What did he do?" she asked. "He was telling Izuku some things that pissed me off" "What did he-" Iida asked but was cut off "I told you it didn't bother me" Izuku said. "I know but I couldn't just let that Bastard say those things to you" I said glaring daggers at the back of Bakugo's head. Izuku sighed and smiled at me. "Alright now please stop the shadows Y/n" Mr. Aizawa said. "Sorry sir" I said then everyone looked back at Mr Aizawa. I wave my hand to put the shadows away and looked back up. Aizawa told us to get into out hero suites and get ready to take a trip.

Time Skip

Once we were on the bus everyone was talking while I zoned everything out. I saw everything was pitch black all around me. That's when I heard the voice of my mother. At first it started out as a whisper then it got louder. Then the memory of the day that Dabi burned my mother into nothing but ashes was right before my eyes. "Save yourself!" she screamed. "No!" I cried as I reached for her. Then she disappeared and everything went dark again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and snapped out of the dark room. My mind wanders to that dark room every time I feel.........alone. I look next to me to see Kirishima and everyone else looking at me with concern. "You good bro?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah why?" I asked raising my brow in confusion. "Well you were really spacing out as if you were in some other world" Kirishima said. "You were also mumbling to yourself are you sure your ok?" Izuku asked. "I'm sure guys I'm fine" I said as they looked at me and shrugged it off.

Time Skip

Once we got to our destination the Pro hero 13 greeted us at the gate and was giving us a speech about how our quirks are used for saving but could also be used to kill. I didn't pay attention to the rest of when Izuku was nerding out about the hero 13. Then I noticed something over by a fountain not too far from us. A very familiar black hole appeared and people started to come out of it. "Mr. Aizawa look!" I shouted. Everyone looked and started to panic, but I was still calm. "Everyone stand back! Those are real villains" Aizawa said.

(Sorry guys! I know it's short but I need some time to think on what I'm gonna write next so I hope you can be patient with me. Anyway keep smiling and have fun!)