A Call

(Ok let me explain so instead of when Bakugo was kidnapped and then you and class 1-A moved into the dorms I did it after the USJ attack cuz I didn't realize it till now that I got it all confusing but it's too late now so I'm sorry)
Also D/n is Dad name just to let you know.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was sleeping in my bed peacefully have the perfect dream, until a annoying sound came from my phone. I groaned, burying my face into the pillow and reached my hand over to the bedside table grabbing my phone. 'A call?' I thought then answered. "Hello?" I asked. I heard Hiro's voice on the other line. "Dad's What?!!" I shouted into the phone. I quickly got up and started to get dressed. "Ok stay right where you are I'll be there in a few minutes ok" I said then hung up. I shoved my phone into my pocket, grabbed my house keys, and grabbed my headphones so I could listen to music to try and stay calm. I ran out of my dorm room and passed by my classmates. "Y/n where you going?" Uraraka asked. "Do you need to be somewhere?" Tsuyu asked. "What's the rush man?" Kirishima asked. "Y/n? What's wrong? Where are you going?" Izuku asked walking next to me. "I have to go home I'll be right back" I said walking faster. Then a scarf wrapped around my body keeping me from moving any closer to the exit. "Where do you think you're going?" a tired gruff voice asked. "I need to get home" I said looking at him. "What's your reason?" Aizawa asked. "It's my Dad" I said. "What about him?" I sighed "He's in the hospital and I need to get to him now so I can see what happened" I explained then the scarf's grip lightened. So I unwrapped the scarf that held me captive. I ran out the door and played my music.

(Enya always calms me down so yeah I thought about this song)

I ran through the crowds of people turning left and right, crossing street after street until I finally made it home. I went up to the front door and took out my house keys unlocking the door. I walked inside and was immediately embraced by small arms. I hugged back looking at Hiro's figure. "Hey hey hey its ok, I'm here now, go get dressed while I go get dad's car ready, ok?" I said calmly as he looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy meaning he's been crying quite a lot. He nodded then ran off to his room to get dressed since he was still in his pj's. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed dad's car keys that were lying on the marble counter. I then walked into the door that leads to garage and got into the car to start her up.

(1965 Mustangs are my favorite old cars)

Hiro came out and got into the passenger seat. I opened the garage door with the remote and backed up into the street driving off after closing the garage door. Lucky for us there was barely any traffic at this time of day so it was easier to get to the hospital without any problems.

Time skip After a long painful drive to the hospital

Once there we walked in while Hiro held my hand. I walked up to the counter whete there was a lady in a nurses outfit typing on the computer in front of her until she saw me approach. "Hello how may I help you?" she asked politely. "Hi I'm here to visit my Dad D/n L/n" I asked. She nodded and looked his room number up on her computer before saying "He's on the 3rd floor in room 108" she said. I gave her a small smile "Thank you" I said then walked over to the elevator. Once inside I pushed the button to the 3rd floor as the doors slowly closed.

Time skip again

Once we found the room a Doctor came out with a clipboard inhand writing something down. I ran up to him and asked "Henry what's happening what's wrong with him?" I asked begging for the answer. Henry's a friend of my dad's since their both Doctors. He sighed deeply with a frown on his face. He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and said "I'm so sorry, but your father has a tumor in his head and in a few days he might slip into a coma, and there's nothing we can do" Henry said. My eyes widened as Hiro cried and hugged me. "C-Can we go s-see him?" I asked. Henry nodded and opened the door for us. We walked in and slowly approached dad's hospital bed. Seeing Dad hooked up to a face mask to help him breath and machines telling us he's still alive, it's a horrifying sight. He opened his eyes and looked up at us. "What are you boys doing here?" He asked. "We came to see you obviously" I choked out trying to hold back the tears. "Dad please keep fighting you can't leave us! Not yet!" Hiro cried hugging Dad gently. Dad weakly wrapped his right arm around him and smiled. "Come on Hiro you should know by now that your old man ain't gonna down without a fight" he said smiling at Hiro. He looked at me and held his other arm out. I smiled and bent down to gently hug him as I let a single tear slip out. We released the hug and Dad spoke. "Hey Y/n when are you going to confess to that Midoriya kid?" he asked smirking. 'And he's back to his original self' I thought mentally face palming. "None of your business Dad, Geez" I said embarrassed. Yes, my Dad knows about my Huge crush for my childhood friend Izuku, and thankfully he accepts me for being Gay. He chuckled and smiled as Hiro snickered. "Come oon~ it's so obvious that you like him and I'm pretty sure he likes you too in that way" Dad teased. "Dad Please stop" I said covering my face with my hand. "Yeah big bro quit being a baby and just confess to him already" Hiro said looking up at me. "When you get your first crush you'll understand how hard it is" I said. Soon after talking a while we had to leave, so we said our goodbyes and left.

Time skip

I called Izuku and had him put Aizawa on the line. "Yes?" "Hey Aizawa is it ok if my brother stays with me, cuz he can't be left at home alone" I said. He sighed and said "Of course he can if he can't go anywhere else". "Thank you" "Yeah yeah no problem L/n" he said then hung up. I looked over to see Hiro asleep next to me. Let's hope Hiro's ready to meet all the friends I made at UA, and see Izuku again after so many years. Then again he might not remember Izuku since he was just a baby.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'm back! Plus school has been getting in the way so I hope you don't mind. Anyway keep smiling and have fun! Bye!)