Leaving

Y/n's P.O.V

I was on my way home from Izuku's house because I accidentally spent the night there. Thank God it was a weekend, or I would have been in big trouble. Anyway, once I got home I was frightened by the scene in front of me. The front door was open but broken like someone had forced it open. I heard a scream and rushed inside. I turned into my black wolf form and ran toward the scream. Which was my mom's and my little brothers cries. I ran upstairs and saw mom on the floor while a man stood in front of her with blue flames in his hand. I looked at his face closely to see he was the One and only Dabi. I barked and growled. "Y/n! No get your brother and get out of here!" Mom yelled but I attacked the man anyway. I bit his arm and thrashed him around. He screamed in pain then hit my back with his elbow. I whimpered as he threw me at the wall. I let out a painful bark. The man then pointed the blue flames at my mom. "Say goodbye to your precious Mother" Dabi laughed as he burned her body. I turned back into my human form and screamed. I listened to my mom's screams of pain and agony as she burnt to ashes. Once she stopped screaming my mother was gone. With burns covering her whole body. I cried as I looked at her corpse. I looked at Dabi and gave him my death glare. He actually showed a face telling me he was scared.

Dabi's P.O.V

Damn this kid! Why do I feel so scared of him?! I shouldn't be. He should be the one being scared! There's something in his eyes that scare me. They looked like they were from a demon. That's when I realized he was the kid in Tomura's vision. The kid that was born under the blood moon. Yes. Yes! He's the One! When the time comes. He will lose control over the Demon and he will turn to the dark side. The kid ran at me then kicked me straight in the face. Which sent me flying out the window. I took this opportunity to get out of there. Once I landed on the ground I ran back to our base.

Y/n's P.O.V

Once Dabi left I turned around to see Hiro still on the ground wrapped in a blue blanket crying. I walked over to him and picked him up. I held him in my arms as I tried to calm him down. He looked at me and calmed down a little bit but still cried. "Shh it's ok Hiro I'm here everything's going to be ok" I said to him. Yet tears still threatened to spill from my own eyes. Then I noticed that the house was burning down. I held Hiro close to my chest and jumped out the window. In mid air I transformed into a leopard.

(Leopard)I held his blanket in my mouth as it held him like a Hamok

(Leopard)
I held his blanket in my mouth as it held him like a Hamok. I landed on the ground softly as I put Hiro down gently. I turned back human and picked Hiro up. After that I went to the neighbors house and had her call 911. Once the firefighters came and put the house out they called my Dad. Once Dad got back I told him everything that had happened. After explaining, he said after Mom's funeral we were going to move out. "What?! Why?" I screamed. Once Dad turned around I saw something I thought I would never see. Dad looked at me with.........tears in his eyes. I've never seen my Dad cry in all my life. It was heartbreaking to see him cry for the first time in forever.

After the funeral

After the funeral Dad called our Uncle Travis. My Dad's older brother. I sat in the corner of the church with Hiro in my arms as Dad was on the phone. Once the call ended he walked over to us and placed a fake smile on his face. "Y/n I talked to Uncle Travis and he agreed to let us stay at his house for a couple years ok?" He said. My eyes widen with shock and sadness. "Years?" I choked out. He knelt down in front of me and sighed then nodded. "But what about my Friend Izuku? Can I say goodbye to him at least before we go?" I sobbed. Dad nodded and I gave him Hiro. I transformed into a cheetah and ran out of the church all the way to Izuku's house.

(Cheetah)

(Cheetah)

Time Skip

Once I made it to Izuku's house I turned back human, walked up the steps and knocked on the door. After a few more knocks Inko answered the door. "Y/n? What's wrong? Have you been crying?" She asked. I nodded my head and she let me in. "Izuku is upstairs in his room" she said. I nodded and thanked her. I walked up the stairs and down the hall to Izuku's bedroom. Once I arrived at the door I sighed and wiped my tears away with my sleeve. I knocked on the door and Izuku opened the door almost instantly. He smiled and hugged me. I held his back and played with his hair a little since he was a little shorter than me. I always felt a little better when he would hug me. "Hey Y/n nice to see you!" He said pulling away from the hug. He looked up at my face and frowned. I guess he saw the tear stains on my cheeks. "Y/n?! What happened?" He asked. I took a deep breath and spoke. "I'm leaving"

(Hey guys Author here! I would really appreciate it if you would comment down below if you want more of this. Anyway keep smiling and have fun!)