Competition?

Y/n's P.O.V

I was waking up to my brother jumping up and down onto the bed. "Get up bro! It's time" he whisper yelled. I smiled and rubbed my eyes to wake me up more. I got up, got dressed, and headed downstairs quietly with Hiro. Today I wanted to surprise and reward the class for doing their best in the sports festival. So I decided to make a breakfast buffet. First I started to cook the ham and cheese omelets. Next, was the bacon, egg, cheese, and sausage burritos. Finally, my famous homemade strawberry, raspberry, blueberry pancakes. Hiro was taking care of the pancake flipping as I made the other two dishes.

Time skip

After Hiro and I finished setting the food onto the table we heard some footsteps coming toward us. "Oh wow! What smells Good!" I heard some of my classmates say. "Y/n?!" The whole class shouted. "Morning guys! Your all just in time the food just got done so it might still be a little hot" I explained. "Other than that dig in!" I smiled brightly. Everyone within a second got to the table and started to chow down. "So what's the occasion?" Momo asked. "Nothing, I just thought I'd reward everyone for working hard and doing their best in the Sports Festival" I said. Everyone thanked me for the food as I saw a certain green haired boy walk over to me. "I didn't know you could cook Y/n!" Izuku shouted with those cute admiring eyes of his staring up at me. "Well, all it took was a bit of practice to get it just right" I said. "These pancakes are quite delicious" I heard Todoroki say. "Thanks Shoto!" I smiled liking the compliment. "I must say Y/n, I love your cooking!" Izuku shouted smiling at me. "Thanks Izuku! I'm glad you like it" I said smiling back. "I wouldn't mind eating your food anytime" Todoroki. "Well, I'd love to eat your food everyday!" Izuku exclaimed. As the two glared at each other. 'Oh boy' I thought.

Time skip

I was training outside sweating my ass off, when I realized that I didn't have a bottle of water. "Here!" I heard two voices shout at the same time as two  water bottles were shoved toward me. I looked toward the sound to see Todoroki and Izuku holding a bottle of water toward my direction. "Uhhh thanks guys but I can get my own water, so it's ok no need for this" I politely decline, at least so I tried. "I'll get one for you!" Izuku and Todoroki shouted before running into the dorms and returning with a fresh bottle of water in their hands. I sweatdrop. Handing them to me I looked around closely to see how I could defuse this tension. I looked down to see Todoroki's water is almost gone so I took the one from Izuku. Izuku looked at Todoroki and gave him a smug look. 'The Hell??' I thought confused. "Why didn't you take mine?" Todoroki asked. "Well I saw that your water was almost empty so you can keeps yours since you need it" I spoke. He nodded, smiled then walked off back to training. "Thanks Izuku" I said. "No problem Y-Y/n! Just stay hydrated, okay?" he said. "I will, and the same goes for you" I smiled ruffling his hair, he giggled and nodded walking away. "Hey Y/n?" "Yes Shoto-" I cut myself off as I see Todoroki pull his shirt off. I stared for a second before regaining my composer. "Can you train with me?" he asked. I nodded and brought my fists up. He came at me as I quickly grabbed his shoulder and used my weight to pin him to the ground. As I hovered above him he had red cheeks? "You ok, Soto?" I asked. He just simply nodded and looked at me. He took his right hand and caressed my cheek. "Uh Shoto, what are yo-" I was cut off when he shushed me. "Shhh, you know, your very handsome" he stated bluntly. "Uh I uh-" for some reason I couldn't form any words at that moment. So, I jumped off him and walked away covering my probably red face.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I watched Y/n as he walked away flustered. Then, I look over to see Midoriya glaring at me. I smirked as he walked toward me. "Todoroki I'm only going to warn you just this Once, if you don't stop flirting with Y/n I will Detroit smash your face" his voice dripped out venomously. "He isn't yours and never will be, so get used to having him around Me more" I said as I walked away. "Yeah right, as if he'll ever fall in love with You" Midoriya said. I turn around to and look him dead in the eyes. "He Will fall for me, no matter what you do" I spoke. Then, Midoriya walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "You can do whatever you want but I'll get him in the sheets sooner than you" he whispered. I push him away "I can be more cute and sexier than you ever will" I stated. "Please, your looking at the definition of adorable Bottom material, which he obviously likes" Midoriya said with a smug face. "Fine then, let's see who can get him more flustered, starting tomorrow?" I wagered. "Fine, just know that I Will not lose" Midoriya said. I growled as he walked away with a cocky grin.

Time skip

Y/n's P.O.V

'What has gotten into these two?' I thought as I watched them do another glaring competition. I sigh and place a hand on each of their heads. I push them away from each other and step in between them." Ok, I don't know what the heck is going on between you two but I've had enough of it. So, if I don't get an explanation right now then I won't talk to you both until I do" I spoke sternly. "Me and Todoroki just had a bit of a disagreement it's nothing really" Izuku said. "Yes, it is nothing to worry about" Todoroki said. "If it really was nothing then you guys wouldn't still be fighting about it" I said. Silence. "Ok, whatever it is, I just hope you guys figure it out soon" I said as I walked away.
Izuku's mind: Oh we'll figure it out
Todoroki's mind: Once the sun rises tomorrow
Both: You will get the time of your life Y/n~

(What the Hell have I done?? Anyway see you next chapter keep smiling and have fun guys! Bye!)