Going home

(5 years later~ Ages
Hiro : 9
Y/n : 17
Izuku : 16)

Y/n's P.O.V

Finally! We're moving back home! I'm so excited to see Midoriya again! Gosh it's been too long since I've seen him. When I do see him I might just cry and squeeze the living life out of him. Actually I'll just hug him gently and not squeeze him to death. Plus I wonder what he'll think of me now that I'm super muscular. Like seriously! After 8 years of weight lifting and exercising it made me really buff. Buffer than I thought I would get. But it was all worth it in the end. Anyway me and Hiro were currently waiting at the front door for our Dad to finish his goodbye with Uncle Travis. "Alright bro your kids are waiting for you so they can get back home" Travis said. "I know but I'm gonna miss my football watching buddy" Dad said sadly but in a funny way making me and Hiro chuckle. Uncle Travis laughed and agreed. "Don't worry I'll come down and visit you guys on the holidays, alright?" He said making all of us smile. "That'd be nice" Dad said. Then Travis walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, and patted it. "Take care of your Father for me Alright" he said and I nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you Uncle Trav" I said. "Me too wolf boy" he said as I playfully punched his arm. "I told you not to call me that anymore" I said in slight embarrassment. He chuckled and kneeled down to Hiro. "I'll miss you too squirt" he said ruffling Hiro's hair. "I'll miss ya too uncle Tavis" Hiro giggled as he hugged him. Once we were done saying goodbye we drove to the airport to catch our flight.

Time Skip

Once aboard the plane I sat back and put my headphones on. I listened to

It was quite relaxing but also really sad. It relates to me in some way. I really miss mom. But she's gone and I can't do anything about it. But I also miss Izuku. 'Don't worry Izuku I'm coming home I will see you again' I thought. Soon I fell asleep after playing more calm songs.(See what I did there? Anyway we miss you Paul Walker. R.I.P)

Time Skip

I woke up to Hiro shaking my arm violently. I opened my eyes to see we landed. "Come on! Big bro! Let's get going!" Hiro said shaking me by the shoulders. "Okay okay! I'm up let's go" I said taking off my headphones and standing up. We met up with Dad after exiting the plane. Once we got into the car dad got a call from the moving guy. He said he might not get here until 2 weeks from now. Dad sighed and said it was alright then hung up.

Time Skip

Once at our new house me and Hiro acted like our childish selves and ran into the house like kids on Christmas day ready to open up their presents. Inside was huge! It was a two story house with 4 bedrooms. 2 of them were master bedrooms. "Sweet! Dad and I get the master bedrooms!" I said punching my fist in the air excitedly. "Hey no fair how come I can't get a master bedroom?!" Hiro pouted. I smirked at him and crossed my arms. "Hello it's because I'm older than you. Plus I am basically almost a complete adult!" I said. Hiro pouted his lip and turned away from me. I sighed. "Hiro you can still sleep over in my room if you want we can make blanket and pillow forts" I whispered in his ear. His eyes lite up light a full moon at it's highest peek. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. "Of course we can!" I said smiling. He jumped up at me squeezing me into a tight hug so he wouldn't fall off me. "Your the best big bro ever!" Hiro squealed. I smiled at chuckled. "Of course I am! I promised Mom I would be the best big bro I could be" I said sadly. I guess Hiro sensed my sadness and hugged me in a comforting way. "And she'd be proud of you" Hiro said. I smiled and wiped the one tear off my face before hugging him back. After we broke the hug we went to check out our rooms. Heading up stairs Dad's was at the end of the hallway while mine was on the right side as Hiro's was on the left across from mine. And the extra room was the guest room which was next to my room. Anyway we took our luggage into our rooms and unpacked a little. Since we don't have our beds yet we have to sleep in a sleeping bag until the moving truck gets here. But my room was pretty big. It had a big bathroom with separate bath tub and shower. 'This is perfect for me!' I thought. 'Especially since I still have to train and get stronger, if I want to be in U.A. then I definitely have to work hard' I know for a fact that it won't be easy to get in. So I must get stronger if I wanna be there. And I must study hard too! I bet there's going to be really hard tests that involve your quirk. Physical tests and mental tests. I hope Midoriya can get in. He better get in or It'll be lonely without him. No! He'll make it in! He has too! He wouldn't give up that easily. I know Midoriya, he's a big dreamer and he won't give up without a fight! He'll make it now matter what it takes him. Hell even if it meant breaking his bones.

(Author: Y/n you jinxed it! Y/n: Ah! I did? Author: Yeah you did! Y/n: Please don't tell Midoriya he'd kill me! Author: If you give me a Kit Kat I won't tell. Y/n: Wait, really? Author: Yeah really! Y/n: Um ok? *Gives Author a Kit Kat* Author: YAY! MY SWEET PRECIOUS! Y/n: Wtf? Author: Don't judge me ok?! I love Kit Kat's I'll do anything for them! Y/n: Still gonna keep your promise? Author: My lips are sealed. Y/n: Thanks*sigh* Author: Anyway keep smiling and have Fun! Y/n: Who are you talking to? Author: My lovely followers!)