All Might?!?!

Y/n's P.O.V

Izuku and I were in our second class waiting for our teacher. 'I wonder what pro hero is teaching us now?' I thought. I hope he or she is nicer than Mr. Aizawa or Eraserhead. He was cool but just had a really cold harsh aura around him. So let's hope this teacher will actually be nicer. I turned my head to the left to look at Izuku. He looked very excited. I tapped his shoulder and he turned his head to look at me. "Do you know who is teaching this class?" I asked him. He nodded "Yeah! Your never gonna believe it but it's the one and-" I drank some water as Izuku talked but then was cut off by a loud voice. "I am here! Entering the class as a Hero" All Might shouted. I sat there wide eyed as the one and only All Might came into the room. A lot of water went down the wrong pipe. I choked hard to where I felt like I couldn't breath. Izuku then started to panic after hearing me choke. "OMG! Y/n are you alright? Your choking! Your face is red! Can you breath?! Do you need CPR?!" Izuku panicked as the whole class looked at me and so did All Might. "No Izuku *cough* I'm *cough* Alright just *cough* some water went down the *cough* wrong pipe" I said trying to catch my breath. All Might walked over to me and patted my back. "Young man are you alright?" All Might asked in a worried tone. I nodded my head and he sighed in relief. "Alright! Well no dying on the first day of U.A!" All Might shouted. As I just chuckled. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Yeah sorry about that, I just wasn't expecting you ,All Might, to be teaching this year" I said sweating a little. "Oh! Why yes! Of course I am!" All Might laughed. The class watched as All Might walked back up to the front of the class. While I was internally fanboying on the inside, but kept my cool on the outside.

Time Skip

We were all currently at the fake city again as we were being paired into "Hero" and "Villain" groups. I walked up to Izuku to see his hero costume. It looked alot like All Might's. It looked cute on him to be honest. "Nice suit Izuku!" I exclaimed as he looked at me. He looked up and down my body as he examined my hero costume. I wore a black cloak, black mask that covered my chin to my nose, black sleeveless shirt, black gloves fingerless, dark blue jeans, and black ankle high leather boots. Izuku blushed and started becoming a stuttering mess. "W-Well you l-look r-r-really c-cool I Love y-your costume t-too!" Izuku complimented. I chuckled and thanked him. When All Might paired us I was sadly paired with a guy named Todoroki as a Hero team. While Izuku got paired with the girl I saved from the exams. Speaking of her she walked up to me and smiled. "Thank you for saving me in the entrance exam!" She said smiling at me brightly. I smiled. "No problem! Plus isn't that what a Hero would do? Risk their lives for others" I said chuckling while rubbing the back of my neck.

All Mights thoughts
'I can already tell that Y/n is on the right path to becoming a great hero!'

I found out the girls name, which was Uraraka she seemed really nice so I decided to let her be friends with Izuku. Once we were done chatting she walked back to Izuku and talked. Izuku looked flustered? Does he like her? Then I heard All Might call out a name that I never thought I would hear again. Katsuki Bakugou. After his name was called I looked over to see him glaring at Izuku. As Izuku looked really uncomfortable with his glare. I walked over to Bakugou to talk to him. He looked up at me with an annoyed look. "Who the hell are you? And what do you want?" He asked. I gave him a harsh glare as I stood taller then him. "Aw don't you remember me Bakugou? I'm Y/n" I said faking a hurt expression. He looked at me in disbelief. "There's no way your Y/n! Your-" he started but then his face went pale. "Yes I am and I came over here to tell you that-" I stopped and leaned down to his ear whispering "If you even think about killing Izuku I will kill you without any hesitation, got it?" I said as I looked at him. He nodded his head and turned away from me. I smirked and walked back to my partner. "What was that all about?" Todoroki asked. "Nothing I just had a little 'talk' with him" I said with an annoyed tone.

Time Skip

Once it was mine and Todoroki's turn we were up against some guy named Kirishima and Karminari. Todoroki and I split up as I went for the bomb where Kirishima was. As Todoroki distracted Karminari I turned into a black jaguar and sneaked my way up to the top. Once I found Kirishima I turned into a Anaconda and slithered my way to him. I coiled up and launched myself at him. He screamed as I wrapped my long body around his neck and arms. His arms so he couldn't t pry me off. I squeezed his neck tight enough to where he passed out. Once he fell to the ground I transformed back and touched the bomb. I pressed the com's and told Todoroki that I got the weapon. Then All Might came onto the com's and said we won. I smirked as I imagined how Bakugou's face was looking like after seeing me win.

Izuku's P.O.V

After seeing Y/n fight by basically choking Kirishima-kun was pretty smart. Since Kirishima's quirk is hardening he can't harden without being awake. While Todoroki-kun just froze Karminari-kun. Kacchan was not happy that Y/n's team won so he threw a fit like a five year old not getting a piece of candy. But I was still very proud of him. As always he never ceases to amaze me. I love him so much that my heart is literally beating so fast. He's so cool and handsome. Oh I want to tell him how I feel so badly but of course not right now or today for that matter. I'll tell him when I'm ready. "Uh Deku, you ok?" Uraraka asked snapping my out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh yes I'm fine! Why do you ask?" I asked her. "Well it's because your drooling" she said pointing to my face. I panic and wipe the drool off my face as my whole face turned red.

(Finally! It took my awhile to finish this but I still got it done. Anyway keep smiling and have fun!)