location

You finally recognized the location you were in. It was the location of your parents small house, but instead of the quant cottage you used to know it was a brand new church. It was large with many steps leading up to the main hall. You were brought into the large room. You were emideatly bound by itchy rope. It held your hands and feet together. Dimentio floated up to Luigi and tilted his head towards his face.

     "Oh Mr.L it has been so long! I've missed your powerful presence." He said menacingly.

     "Its Luigi! And I said I would never use that power again!" He screeched.

     "Dont deny it. I know you adored the power. You loved the fact that you were in charge. You could of easily ended Mario's game, but you held back. You wanted to end him... He was holding you back."

     "NO! You're wrong!" He yelled "I would never hurt him."

     "But you would have, and you will." He said. He snapped his fingers and a little plant was placed upon his head. He slumped over and became unconscious. He turned to look at you.

     "My dear, we will need your fathers blessing for the wedding ceremony to begin."

      "My father is dead." You said.

      "He is not, if you reverse the gears of time." He replied.

      "I cant mess with time." You retorted.

      "You have before, why not again. You love him? Well if you do, you could save him." As he said that, Luigi twitched in his sleep.

       "Fine." He held out his hand. You took it. White light enveloped you.