Headcannons

Not updating the plot yet. Just adding little facts about our characters.

Mr.L has problems figiting. Like he really doesn't like to sit still. He often will pull out a little robot and build off of it until it's a finished robot.

Luigi has a similar problem but he knows how to control it better than his darker half. Often when hes reading or writing he will chew on the back of his pen or pencil.

Luigi doesn't like to be alone but at the same time likes his privacy.  He often spends four days out of his week at his house and the other three at his old shared house with his bro.

The only reason he doesn't live with his brother all the time is because his brother is very sloppy and doesn't clean up often. He also has a bad habit of leaving projects half done.

Even when his brother is off on an adventure, he still stays at the other house, because he likes to keep his schedule the same. He often finishes up Mario's unfinished projects. Not only that, he finishes cleaning or just finishes Mario's leftovers.

He often makes meals for his brother and freezes them so his brother can enjoy them at anytime.

Mr.L doesn't enjoy Italian food, at all. He prefers either sushi or really spicy Mexican food. He eats much healthier than Luigi.

Luigi eats what ever he wants and loves Italian food. He doesn't gain much weight due to his genes.

Mr.Ls favorite hobby is doodling and writing stories. He has really great handwriting. Often Luigi with often find Mr.Ls writing and try to find who wrote it.

Luigi hates being forced to draw and doesn't like showing his talents such as cooking and baking. He has terrible handwriting and often mixes his writing between Italian and English making it hard for the princess to read.