Flash Back part 2

"I only stole it because I was starving!" You yelled at him. The red Italian was stubborn when it came to his pasta.

     "The restaurant shut down!" He yelled.

     "Yeah! Three years later!" You retorted. You constantly yelled  back and forth, neither of the two of letting up.

     "Guys stop, lets just forgive each other." Luigi yelled. Neither of you let up. He repeated himself.

     "GUYS stop!" He yelled. He lit up his hands with electricity and shocked you both.

     "Ow." You said in unison. "Fine!"

     You both apologized to each other.

     "Now I will make some lunch, and after we can play a board game or something." He said.

<end of flashback>

     You stared out the hotels large windows. The port looked amazing.

     "Would you like some take out or would you... are you ok my dear?" The green thunder asked.

     "Im... fine." You said. Truly you didn't know how you felt. The carnival was tomorrow and you were... well you didn't know how you felt. Scared, excited, exhausted, and anxious. You were all sorts of unknown emotions all at the same time.

     "Um... take out would be good." You said. He left, leaving you alone. You opened your suitcase and your phone was sitting in a neatly folded pile of your packed clothing. You texted Mario. After the day you hung out with the Mario bros, Mario became on of your best friends.

>You: Yo I'm not dead and I'm at Pi'illo Island. Mr. L will be back soon.

>Mr. Spaghetti: Ok I get Peaches jet and fly over there. Just stay safe.

  You were texting back and forth with the man in red when you heard keys jingling in the door handle.

>You: gtg

     You quickly deleted his messages before Mr. L came in the room. He handed you your dinner and you opened it. It was a pillow shaped omelet.  You quietly ate it while Mr. L put on your favorite movie. (Mines Invader Zim etf.) How he knew his favorite movie. You just assumed he was Luigi being edgy, so you just gave up on caring.