Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)

(Y/N 's point of view)

     I looked back at my parents. They were acting strange. They cast me off as I hugged them.

    "Mom! Dad! Your alive!" I said to them crying.

    " You. You are the reason we are dead. " My mom said, staring directly at me.

    "What do you mean?" I cried.

    "You and your pure hear-"He cut himself off. He scoffed.

    "Mom, Dad, what do you mean?" You asked tears pouring down your face.

   "You vnow vhey are just frustrated, vright."

    I looked up. I saw a bat like person standing behind my parents.

   "Vhere, come with ve. I can protect you. Y'all you vhaft to do is help me with... a little svomething." He offered a hand to help you up.

    "W-what do you need help with?" I asked.

    "I vneed your help to fix the dvream vworld." He said. "I can make you a vworld where your parents are alive. You cvan be my partner in thvis world."

    He held out his hand for a handshake. I was about to shake his hand when suddenly I heard a voice.

   "Stop!" It was said quite quietly, to the point you thought it was just a noise.

    "Before we mvake this deal." He paused. "I  just vwant to svay its not your fvault. It's theirs." He said pointing at Mr.L and Luigi. Both of them looked very surprised when he pointed at them. In addition, Mr.L had a lighter, and in Luigi's hand there was a pack of matches. Both of the lightable items were glowing with a small flame. They couldn't have been the people who burned down my only home, right? The strange bat-man stood in front of me, protecting me.

     "Antasma stop this nightmare!" Luigi yelled.

     " Vhell, I'm not the vhones about to burn down vher house. " Antasma said.

     " Stop manipulating this dre- nightmare! " Yelled Luigi. Antasma pointed at the two of them causing them to lose their lighters. The floor was suddenly engulfed in flames. Mr.L wildly tried to put out the flames while Luigi pulled me out of the burning house quickly. As soon as the fire started, I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

(Mr.L's point of view)

      I looked at Luigi. At that point we were running the same speed.

      "Hey stop running. Your just going to tire yourself out." I called out. He slowed to a stop. 

       " She's not even here. "I pointed out to him. "She must have woken up. She's back at my place."

     I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm.

      "Take care of her, Ok?" He said.

    " I will"