Flash Back Part 1.

Your plane landed and you got your bag from the little compartment above you. You walked out the front door. The sun was bright. It was strange. You too had received plenty of awkward looks and people pulling out their phones. Some of them were snapping pictures while others were calling people, likely the police. You and Mr. L walked out the front door, with little trouble though.

     The sky was a hue of orange when you had left and turned a bright purple when you got to your hotel. It was luxurious. How was this trip possible, if we have only known each other for only a month. The tickets have been sold out since the beginning. Did he steal the tickets?  You walked to your hotel room. Your separate rooms each had balconys which looked over the ocean. It had reminded you of the second time you met with the mysterious green man.

     You tried to avoid the man as often as possible. He was way too kind to a random homeless person. You ran into the alley you called home and tried to rest. The stars were so faint in the sky, but when you saw them it gave you hope that it would get better. It did, but you had to be stabbed in the stomach first(yay silver linings).

     You were unconcious durring the surgery. How were you going to pay for the bill? Well your green hero was the one who brought you to hospital, and he planned to help you as much as possible. There was a slight problem though. You were a small criminal. Small thefts and shop lifting is what you were charged with. Your knight in green armor was there to rescue you. He defended you and got you on house arrest(at his mansion) instead of jail time. A week in, he handed you a magazine.

    "Huh, whats this for?" You asked him.

    "You don't have many clothes, so I just thought... You could pick some stuff out and I would bring them to you." He said, blushing deeply. His stutter got worse as he talked.

     "Its way too fancy though. I can easily live with a cheap shirt." You said, picking up the expensive magazine. You flipped though it. There were cute, cool, and highly out of budget outfits within it. He once again asked you to pick some outfits out. You complied and picked out some, and ended up bonding (sort of?) with your parol officer. There was a knock at the door. It was the more famous hero, Mario.

      "Hey Weeg, were are the... Hey whats the spaghetti theif doing here?" He said, pointing at you.
TO BE CONTINUED  

The total number of words typed: 461 words.