OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL

Y/N's pov
    As you began to wake, a sweet smell wafted into my room. You looked around, and suddenly a small click noise rang throughout the room. The door cracked open, letting light bleed into the room. At the end of the door was Mr.L.
     "Buongiornomia bella alba. I have something for you.~♡" He helped you into your wheelchair. He wheeled you into the dinning area. He handed you a box. There was some healing items within it.
     "Thank you so much." You said almost in tears. You began to munch on the bitter mushroom. You got up and slid off the cast. (Mushroom Kingdom logic amirite?) It felt weird to walk around on your own two feet, but you got used to it quickly. You even ran up, and hugged Mr.L.
      "Um...Ap..."Mr.L continuously stuttered, causing his eyes to turn blue once again. He blushed a bright scarlet.
       " Your w-welcome...Y/N." He stuttered. You walked towards the couch and sat down, soon after he joined you and turned on the T.V.
       "Good morning Mushroom Kingdom." The news droned off. It talked about the weather, the temperature, and the local stocks. All of a sudden there was a news bullitin.
        "We still have not located the location of Y/N L/N and Mario's sibling, Green Mario, I was just up dated that his real name is Luigi. There is a 100,000 coin reward on information on our suspect Mr.L." After the news broadcast a long phone number appeared. I saved the number mentally in case of emergency. The  timer for what ever he was cooking went off. He put on a pink pair of oven mitts and pulled out what was in the oven. It was a fresh batch of cinnamin rolls. He drizzled frosting upon the warm sweet rolls. You took a seat at his counter. He served you and himself, he even brought you a drink and brewed some coffee.