"Hey Baby." Ryder's voice purred into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ry." I giggled as the kettle boiled, "Coffee?"

"Oh yes please." he said as he let go of my waist and instead laid a kiss on my cheek as I poured the coffee into two mugs.

As I handed him his cup and let him add milk and sugar, footsteps were heard running into the kitchen. All three of the kids looked up at us with pleading eyes. "Momma! Dadda!"

"Yes, yes we're coming." Ryder and I said in unison as Alice grabbed my hand and tugged m into the living room as did Rory with Ryder.

"Look at all of the presents under the tree!" they all screamed as they sat down on the floor.

They weren't wrong there was heaps and heaps of different shaped and sized wrapped presents under the tree. Ryder and I would have to have spent almost a fortune on all of the things we had bought the kids.

They had all been gifted at least five or six presents each but then a few more on top were from Santa who had given them some pretty cool toys and other things that they've been wanting.

Ryder sat down on the floor as he pushed three large boxes in front of the kids, they were bikes.

"Mumma I need help." Alice whined as she struggled to try and open the massive box.

I got down on the ground and started to help her rip it open, I noticed that Rory was already done ripping his black and green bike open and had started helping Ryder who was helping Aaron with his box.

Arons was blue and white, while Alice's was pink and purple. They all screamed as they pretty much begged us if they could take them outside and ride them now. Ryder and I looked at each other not wanting to say no but they still had heaps of presents to open and they would have plenty of time later especially when everyone gets her for lunch.

"You guys can later, how about we finish opening presents first?" I asked as their faces seemed to light up at the sight of the other presents.

"Okay." they said in unison as Ryder helped them grab the next gifts.

As I was saying before we decided we wanted to have everyone over for Christmas dinner as well as a catch up as it's hard to see everyone lately. I couldn't wait to see how they were all going and what they were doing with their lives right now.

A few years before that Grace and Grayson had gotten married, then around when we had Rory she had a little girl which she named Adaline, then another few years later when we had the twin's grace had a boy who they named Brooks. Just last year we had attended Alex and Wills wedding which we got to be a part of, it was absolutely incredible and they both looked so handsome.

Once the kids had finished unwrapping the presents, I told them and Ryder to clean up and get dressed while I started on getting all the Christmas lunch ready as people were going to start arriving soon. I had prepared most of the food yesterday it just needed to cook and let me tell you there was kind of a lot to cook still, for example, the turkey with stuffing that is also being served with mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables such as carrots, turnip, parsnips. There will so be roast beef that grace is bringing the roast beef, while Will and Alex are bringing the ham. For dessert, there will be an apple pie, Christmas pudding, and fruitcake.

So yeah there's going to be enough food to feed an entire army.

After two hours there's a knock at the door, the kids rush to the door as I call out for Ryder to open it with them as I really don't want them to start opening the door and instead there be a stranger or something.

"Uncle Alex is that a duck?" Rory's voice is heard as I almost drop the apple pie dish.

I rush into the living room as I straight away know who it is.

"Yes, he's still got the duck." Will sighed as he hugged Ryder.

"The duck has a name." Alex rolled his eyes as the kids crowded around Lucky.

The children looked at Lucky as if they had never seen a duck before. We like to try and take the children everywhere we go and a few side adventures and one of their favorite adventures is when we take them to the lake where a whole flock of ducks resides.

We get talking for a while and then there's another knock on the door, I rushed over to it and opened it, revealing Grace, Grayson and two small children that were the same age as my children.

I tried not to squeal as I locked eyes with grace who pulled me into a hug, I opened the door wider for them all to come in. We've seen quite a bit of Grace and Grayson as our kids get along so well and we live somewhat close to them so we always try and have a play date once and a while.

They both have two kids, Adelaine who is six, has dark brown hair and green eyes like Grayson while Brooks who is four has dirty brown hair like Grayson and green eyes like him, he was pretty much a spitting image of his father.

I smiled as everyone got talking but I hurried into the kitchen so I could start and get all of the food out onto the table so that everyone could start eating. I placed down placemats and cups as I bought out the various large amounts of foods.

"It's ready!" I called out to everyone who was in the kitchen.

Everyone sat where ever they wanted, grace and Grayson sat at the top right side of the table with Adie and Brooks in-between them. At the head of the table sat Ryder and I sat at the other end with Alice next to me on the left side of the table. This then leaves Will and Alex on the left side of the table with Rory next to Ryder who had Aaron on his lap.

"Where's Maze and Tyler?" Alex asked.

"They are still in Greece; they were supposed to be coming back in a few days but they decided to extend their trip.

Alex sighed with a smile as Will patted his back, "Oh, I do miss them."

"Think about it this way." Ryder paused with a smirk, "If they were here, we probably wouldn't be able to have seconds." He chuckled.

"True Alex laughed as he pretty much drooled over the food.

"Well, dig in everyone." Ryder said as everything was passed around.

Yet again I found myself smiling at how perfect this moment was and how grateful I was for the people that sat around me I couldn't help but think,

That this right here is my family and nothing's going to change that. 

***

Hey Hi Hello

once again I am back and this time I am closing the book once and for all! I may decide to rewrite this book though as my writing has gotten a whole lot better and there are so many plot holes in this book its not funny.

please if you haven't already go and have a look at the book I am currently writing I am writing, its called 'Running For Miles.' and I am so proud of it.

Again thank you so much for reading this shitty story and i hope to hear from you guys on my other stories.

GemmaGrace