twenty-two

Once the bell had rung to signal lunch time was over, I had managed to get a numerous amount of dagger filled glares sent at me from none other than yep, you guessed it, Ryder Fox.

He's such a child, he wants me to sit at his table with him and then he lets jade talk to me how she did?

That wasn't okay and there was no way I could keep sitting there so I did what any other normal mature person would do, I walked away and sat with someone else.

I just couldn't be there, he's so weird he goes from cuddling up to me and being all affectionate and then to being grouchy and acting like he doesn't even care about me, he let jade take my food and tell me that I didn't need it.

Are you kidding me? What is going on with this boy?

"Come on we have science." Jace says getting up from the table.

I nod my head and make my way to my locker to collect my text book and note book but then it dawns on me. Both Ryder and Jace are in that class.

This is going to be interesting please send help.

By the time I walked into the class just on time, I look around the room and as usual Ryder is sitting in the back row of the classroom with not one bit of interest on his face as Alex was talking to him about something random and Will sitting there quietly.

Then there was Jace who was sitting on the other side at the back of the classroom as well but he had instantly made eye contact with me and patted the desk beside him.

I walked over to him and sat down when I felt three pairs of eyes staring into the side of my head. I knew who it was instantly as I looked over to where Ryder, Alex and Will were sitting, when I made eye contact with them, they all quickly looked away towards the front of the class room.

They are so discrete. Not.

"Are you okay?" Jace whispered from beside me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked while listening to the teacher calling out the roll.

"Just making sure." He smiled but then instantly smirked over my shoulder.

I was about to ask him why he was smirking at Ryder when the teacher started talking.

"Okay class I'll be assigning you all a partner for the upcoming assignment, when I've finished calling out all the names please go and sit with them." She said looking down at a list she had in her hands.

"Moby and Ivan."

"Will and Cole."

"Beau and Poppy."

"Alex and Ryder."

"And last but not least Flo and Jace." She announced and everyone started to move towards their new partners.

"I was hoping I got you." Jace said smiling proudly down at me when a growl was heard from across the room. Ryder.

"Oh, my goodness we are going to have so much fun doing this assignment, I'm so happy I got you Ryder!" Alex said excitedly next to Ryder as he had a tight Frown on his face.

"I wanted someone else." Ryder gritted out as Alex looked instantly hurt as his face dropped.

"Shit Alex I'm sorry." he said not meaning to hurt his feelings.

"it's fine." he says sadly laying his head on the desk.

I really feel bad for the poor guy, who wouldn't want to be his partner.