six

"Omg Dylan your okay." I cry running up to him.

"I'm okay Flo."  He says with a soft dorky smile.

I smile and engulf the hottest guy alive in a tight bear hug.

"Well will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes of course I will marry you." I almost scream.

Dylan looks into my eyes and it feels like we are getting closer and closer until...

"Flo!"

"What? huh?" I say jolting wake in my bed. I open my eyes and see that in dangerously close to a face but no just any face, yep you guessed it. Ryder.

"What you doing in my bed!" I yell and try moving away from him but instead I fall off the bed.

Nice one Flo.

"Who's Dylan and why were you gonna marry him so fast?" Ryder asks peaking his head over the bed and looking down at me.

"Dylan O'Brien of course, I would marry that guy in heartbeat." I say almost drooling.

"Again why were you in my bed?" I ask getting up off the floor.

"I was trying to wake you up to tell you we are going out to lunch with my mum." He says still laying on my bed with his arms tucked under his arms.

It's only then that I realise he only has grey sweatpants on. His sun kissed skin and perfectly defined abs are on show.

"Where are your clothes?" I ask shielding my eyes from him.

"Come on Flo, you cant deny you like what you see." I can practically feel the smirk that is tightly on his face.

"Are you Dylan O'Brien?" I ask him, looking him in the face.

"No I'm Ryder Fox, you should know this by now." He laughs.

"Then no I don't like what I see in fact I've seen better." I scoff and walk into my bathroom and lock the door behind me.

"I know your lying, every girl loves what they see when it comes to me." He says through the crack in the door.

"Ryder! Leave Flo alone and get ready!" Glenda yells at her son as I step into the shower.

"This isn't over." Ryder whispers through the door.

By the sound of the door closing shut, I can finally let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

After 15 minutes in the shower I get out of the shower, dry myself off and then leave the bathroom to find something nice to wear to lunch.

After a few minutes of going through all my clothes I settle a white knitted sweater that's off the shoulder on one side and exposes the strap of my black lace bralette, I tucked the sweater into a short denim skirt, paired with a thick black belt that I had stolen from my mother's wardrobe, then to top off the outfit I wear my black high top converse.

This is by far one of my nicest outfits out of all my clothes. I really need to get a job so I can get new nice clothes.

I open the door and walk down the stairs where I hear talking.

"What have I told you, you need to give Flo some room, you can't just stand at her bathroom door while she's trying to shower." Ryder's mother says as she flicks him on the forehead.

"Ouch why did you do that?" He whines rubbing the spot.

"Because your stupid and I don't want this one leaving, she could be really good for you son." She says with a smile.