Authors Note #2

Hey guys! Just wanted to wish y'all happy holidays and give you some background info on my story. Well for starters most of the characters are based on actual people in my day-to-day life.

Like Chris. Her character is based on my best friend Tori. Though we've only been best friends since 6th grade we are still like sisters. Also Ash. He has been my best guy friend since 6th grade also. Blake is based on my cousin Kaitlin. Danny and Jacob are friends from school. And Ryan is a past ex of mine.

And if you want I can tell you a bit about myself. First things first my name is Emma and I'm 15. I've always been intrigued by the supernatural, but nobody would ever know since I never talk about it outside my family. I'm very protective of my friends and family. I hate to see any of them sad so I do my best to cheer them up. I love being outside and the location of my story is based on a national park near my home. I live along the east coast. I play softball and I'm actually going to try out for my school team.

I'm a freshman in high school so some people do tease me about it, but I don't take it personally. If you guys have any further questions about me just ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ luv you guys and have fun with your lives. I wish you the best of luck in following your dreams.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️