[1.5] "THAT WAS GROSS."

*****

THE WIND SUFFOCATED FREYA AS SHE HELD TIGHTLY ONTO LOKI'S ARM. They were soaring through the sky and towards a rocky mountain face in a matter of seconds. Thor flew down towards a flat space on the mountain and roughly dropped Loki, making him skid across the ground. And because Freya was holding onto him, she was forced to let go and land roughly on the dirt.

Freya landed on her back on the brown dirt and hit her head against a small rock, creating an instant dizziness, pain and headache. Freya felt the back of her head where she got hit and brought her hand to her face, seeing the familiar sight of blood on her fingertips. She groaned.

'Do not cry in front of the Gods', she thought and wiped the tears from under her eyes. Knowing that she would be alright, Freya sat up and everything around her was dizzy and she felt nauseous. A few meters away, Freya could only just see Thor and Loki arguing. She tried to listen in but couldn't hear them over the sound of ringing in her ears. Her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until she couldn't keep them open any longer.

The last thing Freya heard was someone saying her name.

***

Freya's eyes opened unwillingly and she groaned, slowly lifting herself up off the ground, relying on her arms for support. Freya winced as she did so, but despite the pain screaming in her body she expected to be in more pain than she was after landing on the rough ground. Not thinking much of it, Freya analysed her surroundings. She was on a rocky mountain, the only thing in sight ahead of her was more rocks and two ravens sitting on those rocks, seemingly inspecting her. Freya was confused at first, frantically sitting up and upsetting the pain in her head, causing bile to reach up her throat. Freya rushed to the side just in time and emptied the contents of her  stomach onto the dirt just below. When Freya was done, she rolled back onto her back and groaned, "That was gross."

"It was rather unpleasant."

Freya froze at the sound of the voice. Her eyes scanned around and saw that it belonged to a man sitting on the edge of the mountain. Freya immediately recognised the man as Loki, then everything came rushing back to her.

"Where is everyone?" Freya asked, the churning of her stomach returning at the close proximity between them.

Loki pointed down to the valley of trees, "The metal man knocked my 'mighty' brother off the mountain and now they're duelling," He said, rolling his eyes.

Not thinking it through, Freya reluctantly got off the ground and made her way towards the edge of the cliff, fighting the dizziness. She sat down a decent enough distance from Loki and watched as Thor and Tony battled it out.

Freya's mental awareness was on full alert as two sat in silence. Freya's brain was in a frenzy asking questions over and over again, until eventually she blurted out, "What do you have planned for me?"

Loki chuckled and answered her, not looking at Freya and continued watching the fight, "You'll know soon enough."

Freya growled under her breath at the vague answer and decided not to bother demanding an answer. "So," Freya began, "Why didn't you just escape and take me with you? You had the perfect opportunity and no one would have known where you had gone."

Loki shook his head, "And miss my brother possibly losing a battle? Absolutely not." Freya rolled her eyes and shifted into a more comfortable position and watched the battle. Freya didn't believe he was telling the truth, but she accepted the answer either way knowing she probably wasn't going to get anything else out of the God.