[1.4] "DUDE! PMS DOESN'T COVER INSURANCE!"

*****

"I DON'T THINK SO, DIRECTOR." Kevin said, stepping up towards Fury. Freya felt herself tense.

"What was that, Agent Jones?" Fury's deep voice echoed in confusion.

"You don't just pull my fourteen year old daughter out of school, tell her she is a part of some 'superhero team', send her here and then tell her to go fight some dude from mythology without my permission!" Kevin yelled at Fury.

Freya rolled her eyes. She was nearly fifteen, he was seriously overreacting. Freya could take care of herself, hell for a few years now she had. Her father had always been working and rarely came home. Freya used to go over to a trusted neighbour's house for weeks on end, but the last few years her father would send her money and Freya learnt to do her own shopping, pay the bills on the house. Freya understood why her father was reacting the way he was, but it was unnecessary.

Fury took one step towards Kevin, "Let's talk about this somewhere more private." But, that just seemed to make Freya's father more angry.

"No! Let's talk about it here and now!" Kevin demanded to Fury. Fury narrowed his eyes at Kevin with disbelief.

"Stand down, Agent Jones before I put you down." Fury threatened, but Kevin didn't listen.

"No I will not stand down! This concerns my daughter. I will not have her go on missions where she can possibly die!"

Fury stepped towards Kevin so that now the two men were face to face, "You're daughter can handle herself. She also knows she is not allowed anywhere near Loki or his mind controlled loons. Have more faith in her," Fury took another step towards Kevin. "And I apologise for not warning you beforehand, but we are in a very desperate situation."

Kevin clenched his jaw, something he did when he knew he was in the wrong but didn't want to admit it. Freya had seen this look beforehand in arguments they've had. Fury leant down and whispered in Kevin's ear something inaudible before moving away. "Now if you wouldn't mind escorting Captain Rogers and your daughter to get their uniforms and equipment. It would make my life ten times easier."

Kevin sneered before he turned towards Steve and Freya and gestured for them to follow him. Steve and Freya followed him obediently to a bunker that had their uniforms in it. Kevin presented one of his brown eyes and badge to the scanner and the door opened up.

Steve walked in first, heading straight ahead towards the bright red, white and blue star covered uniform. It looked nearly exactly like the one Freya had seen in history books and films Steve had done. His shield of the same colours shone from the light hitting it.

Next to Steve's, was Freya's. It was a black leather bodysuit with a few red patches around the arms, on the sides of the legs and in the centre under the breast area. Above the breast area was a cut out of a straight love heart, (at least that's how she saw it). It came with matching black combat boots, a little pocket on the side of the right leg, and a matching black mask that would cover half her face. Freya thought the suit was amazing and just stood there mesmerised by it.

"Hurry up and put it on Frey, you've got to go catch a bad guy." Kevin snapped. Kevin was still obviously not happy with his encounter with Fury. Whatever Fury whispered to him must've been really persuasive to make Kevin's stubborn ass back down. Freya grumbled under her breath before reaching for the costume. The feel of the material was cool against her skin, sending goosebumps up Freya's arms and slight tears to her eyes. This is something Freya always wanted ever since she saw a Batman cartoon and saw how awesome his costume was.