[1.3] "YEAH I KNOW, I'M KIND OF DOING AN ASSIGNMENT ON YOU"

*****

AFTER FREYA LEFT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, she went to her locker and gathered her things she had brought to school that day before she proceeded to the field where Fury told her to wait as a Quinjet would come and get her. But as Freya started walking towards the door that led her outside to the field, she was pulled into someone's arms.

Freya shrieked and turned around to see Brody laughing his head off. "That's not funny!" She frustratingly punched his arm, even though she couldn't help but smile. "What are you doing out of class? You'll get detention if you get caught!"

"I don't care if I get detention," Brody said, tucked a strand of Freya's loose hair behind her ear. His hazel eyes stared directly into her green eyes. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

Even though they've been together for nearly half a year, Brody still managed to make Freya's heart melt and flutter. He always knew what to say at the right time to make Freya feel special, happy or loved. He was truly gifted with words. Freya hugged him and pulled him flushed against her, leaving no space between them. "I'm okay," Freya whispered into his chest.

"Even after what happened during lunch?" Brody asked, pulling away from the hug to get a closer look at Freya, never letting his eyes waiver from away from her own. Freya looked away in thought for a second about how she felt before looking back into Brody's gaze and decided to shake her head no. Brody seemed to expect this because he held and hand and walked outside towards the field, unknowing that was where Freya had to be.

They sat on one of the lower seats of he bleaches and Brody held her hand, gently rubbing his thumbs over her knuckles to comfort her as they sat in silence for a few minutes. "I'm not angry, by the way," He spoke at last. "For whatever happened with Loki. I don't blame you at all." He gave her a warm, comforting smile and gripped her hand tighter. "If I were you I would've thought it was just a dream too. There is no way that you couldn't have known you weren't dreaming. It's not your fault."

Freya felt tears start to swell in her eyes and she took her hand out of Brody's and flung her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. Brody, though shocked at first, complied with the kiss. Freya pulled away first and just stared at Brody. She could never not get sick of looking at his face. Brody smiled at her, "So, why did you get called into the Principal's office?" Brody had asked.

Freya sighed, not feeling up to explaining the whole story. "Long story short, my father's boss wants me to join this superhero group to stop Loki." Brody's eyes widened. Freya had, of course, told him of her father's job at S.H.I.E.L.D and how he was a high level agent. There wasn't much Brody didn't know about Freya. Freya basically told him everything. He wasn't only just her boyfriend, but he was also her true best friend.

"I thought you had to help Loki?" Brody asked, puzzled about the situation.

Freya threw her arms into the air, "I do! But I also have to help Fury and this group," Freya started breathing faster as her heartbeat accelerated and her body tensed up. "I don't know what to do! I want to find my mother, but I don't want to help Loki and at the same time I don't want to end up betraying this team I'm supposed to be a part of."

Brody pulled Freya into his arms and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. After a moment, Freya's body relaxed and her breathing and heartbeat returned back to normal. "Just do whatever you think is right okay?" Brody said, pulling away from the hug and put his hands on Freya's shoulders, staring into her eyes again. Freya nodded, smiling.