|Yushiro| Duties [Smut]

"We've been married for a while now." Yushiro started. He could feel Y/N tense up a little from the bed they shared.

"Do you... regret it?" She whispered.

Yushiro sat up. "No--It's the best decision I made! It's just that..." he trailed off. He started to talk about how his day went, and how it all spiraled down into leaving him with one question. Y/N listened to every word, knowing where it will end up.

Y/N finally turned to him. "So a customer asked you about--"

"Having a child. Yes." Yushiro cut her off before she got the chance to say the word.

"But we're demons, honey. We can't. Even if we wanted to..." The thought always felt heavy in their heart.

"I know that. It's just..." He took a deep sigh, mentally preparing himself. "We've been married and the most intimate thing we've done is cuddling. I just wanted to..."

"I-I don't know much about that!" Y/N pulled the covers over her. "Besides... I'm not... that good."

"Please let me." Yushiro lightly tapped her head under the cover. "It's a husband's duty. And I'm your husband."

Y/N took a deep sigh, finally peeking. "I trust you."

Yushiro bent down, cupping her cheeks to kiss her gently as he snatches the covers away. Ever so swiftly he pushed himself to straddle Y/N, who was shutting her eyes. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He dived down, giving more kisses to her neck, sparking a sensation Y/N never knew she'd love. Earning a moan, Yushiro took his chance to give a few nibbles. Climbing down further he slowly pulled down the strap of her nightgown. At the same time, Y/N reached for their only source of light.

"What are you doing?" Yushiro looks up, holding her arm.

"It's embarrassing."

"I want to see you. All of you." He kissed her hand. "Please."

With a weak nod from his wife, he proceeds. It was no lie when Yushiro blushed at the sight of her breast. All these years he had never seen anything so beautiful, and he wasted no time. He licked and sucked her supple buds, with the occasional soft bite. He would take note whenever Y/N would let out a quiet moan.

"M-More please..." Y/N begged.

Yushiro gave her breast one more squeeze before moving down again, trailing kisses. He stopped at her navel, holding Y/N's hand. "Relax, honey."

She grabbed a nearby pillow, covering her face with it. Giving her legs one last kiss he licked her softly. Y/N instantly relaxed from the touch and spread her legs wider, giving him more access.

Y/N held her breath the moment Yushiro lost control, getting rougher and more savage for a while. "S-Sorry... did I hurt you?"

"No," she whispered back. "I-I think I'm ready."

Yushiro sat up, pulling her legs over his shoulder with his other hand intertwined with his wife. A wave of pleasure wash over the two with one single thrust. The more Y/N would moan out Yuhsiro's name he would grow more aggressive. Clawing her side, he pounded the daylight out of her.

Y/N tried to sit up. "W-Wait—Ahh~!" She was immediately shoved down.

"Let me do all the work," Yushiro panted, kissing her roughly. Y/N could feel the wall behind her as Yushiro thrust harder after the other. Y/N clawed the wall as she felt her climax drip all over Yushiro.

"That's right baby, keep screaming my name."

Yushiro flipped her body. Now she held the wall as he mounted over her, thrusting deeper than before. Y/N could feel him throbbing inside, twitching more. Yushiro bit on her shoulder, grunting as he came inside.

Panting and fluids dripping down filled the air. Yushiro looked down on Y/N, who was sprawled on the bed covered with his fluid. "Sweetheart..."

She kissed his cheeks, signaling him to cuddle with her.

The recent event replayed inside Yushiro's head and he couldn't help but feel bad that no matter what they do, they won't have a family of their own.