|Senjuro| Clean [Fluff]

"Y/N?! What are you doing here?" You walked passed Senjuro, snatching his broom and started swiping. You cracked a smile, rolling your eyes towards your drinking fathers. "Oh," he mumbled. "You still suck at cleaning."

You playfully glared at him before you came up with an idea. "Hey, come a little closer," you beckoned him. When he was near enough you quickly wrapped your arms around him. "Senjuro~! Ah, you have no idea how much I've missed you."

"Y/N-nee!"

"Oh, what's this?" You stepped back, smiling brighter, unaware of the reaction it makes to Senjuro's heart. "You're growing taller. You're almost catching up to me," you faked a tear. "Maybe someday you won't have to call me older sister."

He was steaming, picking up his broom to hide his face. "I-I can't do that. That would've mean I have no respect for you."

"It's not always like that, you know," you muttered, winking at him. "Come on, let's go before they get drunk again."

"But I'm not supposed to—" You pulled his hand and ran outside the house. You dodge every bush and rocks on the way to your old hiding place.

"We're here," you huffed, sitting on a large rock.

"The secret fortress?" Senjuro was equally exhausted from the sudden marathon.

"Our secret fortress," you corrected him. "It's been a long time. The kids back at my new home is boring." You entered inside, taking in the old, dusty smell of nostalgia. "I miss this place. I remember when we used to play here. I was the mother and you'd be the father to my stuff toys."

"Kyoujuro would usually be the father," he mumbled at the thought.

You pinched his cheeks. "But he's away, training, right? Ah, you were so cute back then." You pinched harder. "But you're cuter now."

He cried as he rubs his red cheeks. "I'm a man now." He raised his chin and puffed up his chest.

You rolled your eyes, picking on your abandoned toys. "Of course you are."

"Say," you turned away from him. "sooner or later you'll get a girlfriend, right? Being a man and all."

Senjuro blushed at the thought of having someone. "W-What about you, Y/N-nee? You're old enough."

"I'm waiting for someone," you ruffled his hair.

"Then I guess he's lucky."

"I guess. Come on, let's go back. I'm sure they're asleep now." You didn't wait for him to come after you. It was getting dark, descending the mountain was getting hard. The way back home was silent. It was unusual since both of you would joke around and would even throw rocks at each other from time to time. But as the years go by, the gap seems to get bigger and wider.

"I'll miss you," you hooked your arm on his. "And your brother too. I haven't seen him all day."

Senjuro looked ahead. "When will you be back?"

"Next summer, probably."

He forced a smile. "Maybe next summer you'll learn how to clean properly."

Slapping his arm playfully you pouted. "That's all the more reason to wait for you. You know I suck at cleaning."

A/N: I apologize if my work did not meet your expectations. I can only offer you virtual toilet paper for its sh*ttiness.