|Inosuke| Better [Fluff]

"Do you think I have a chance with Inosuke?"

"Of all the people, why Inosuke?!" Zenitsu pulled his hair in frustration.

"Why not?" You sipped your tea, watching Inosuke and Tanjiro spar. "He's strong, he's gorgeous—"

"He's a barbaric pig with no manners!" Zenitsu intervened.

Setting your cup down, you eyed him. "He was also born in the wild with no one to take care of him. And to think he managed to survive and even created his breath. I think that's admirable, Zenitsu."

He kept quiet, not wanting to anger you further. His head shot up when you suddenly started choking.

"That's it!" You said between coughs.

"W-what is it? Are you ok?! ARE YOU DYING?!"

"No! Even better. Zenitsu," you grabbed his shoulder. "Help me make Inosuke like me!"

You were all in the dining area. "Here you go~" you cooed. "You can have my veggies, Ze~nit~su~!" You poured all your portion to his plate. Everyone was staring at you two. "I just want him to be strong, that's all."

"Strong?" Inosuke asked.

You nodded. "So he can be the best demon slayer! Ah, be careful Zenny. You're the best after all." You smiled warmly as you pinch his cheek.

"I'm the best!" Inosuke announces, pounding the table.

"Of course you are," you chuckled. "But Zenitsu's just better. I mean, those ears are so..." you look around, thinking of a word. "...hot." You cringed at yourself.

"Big deal! My whole body's—" Inosuke watched you rub Zenitsu's hair. Muttering sweet words. Out of frustration he quickly devoured his meal and stormed outside.

"Stupid Monitsu!" He kicked a tree. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

"What did that tree ever do to you?" He turned around to see Y/N.

You grinned. "Oh, you didn't even hear me coming? Zenny would hear me from a mile away. Ah~ he's so cool."

"I'm cooler!" He barked.

"He's manly," you cooed.

"I'm manlier!" He crossed his arms and stomped his foot like a child.

"And he's so smart," you sighed.

"Well, sh t!" He tore off his boar mask and threw it on the ground. "I'm better! Better than that idiot! Argh!!"

He peered over to you as you lay on the ground laughing. "What's so funny?!"

He waited a few moments for your laughter to die down. "You're so cute, Inosuke."

"Wha—"

You picked up his mask, dusting off the dirt and put it on his head. "So cute." You kissed his cheek.

Inosuke stayed still. "Do.. do that again."

"Do what?" You smiled innocently.

He grumbled in response. "Ok ok." You chuckled, kissing him again on his other cheek.

Inosuke was trying to keep a straight face before melting in your arms. You held him tighter. "You like that, don't you?" You snuggled closer to him.

"No." He moved closer to you.

"The best of the best demon slayers." You ran your fingers in his hair. "My Inosuke."

He fiddled with his fingers. My?

"If I'm yours then you should be mine," he said. You quickly agreed, muttering a small 'of course'

"Can you do that to me more?" He pointed to his red cheek, staring at the ground.

You nodded and proceed to kiss him. His eyes brighten. "And that hug, and what you do to my hair, and—and—" he couldn't contain his excitement. You watch him talk about the things he wants to do—spoiling him with hugs and kisses.

"I'll do it. Only to you. Everyday," you smiled warmly.

"Alright! Wait till Gonpachiro and Monitsu hear about this," he cheered.