"And I missed you more than you missed me."

He smiled kissing her head unaware of an angry Mustafa who was standing at a distance witnessing everything, controlling himself from separating them both. He was fuming seeing them so close and the way she was treating Murat with so much care and affection was making him go insane as she used to shower same affection on him few years ago.

"I..."

Before she could answer Murat, he fake cleared his throat catching their attention.

"Oh... I am so sorry I didn't saw you standing there."

Murat apologized embarrassed of not greeting the man standing in front of him. He wasn't aware of who he was. Yes, Maria told him about her past but he never saw Mustafa's picture.

"Hi !! I am Murat Abrar Chowdhry."

Murat smiled extending his hand towards Mustafa who was looking at him with cold expressions much to his confusion. After contemplating a lot he shakes his hand when he saw Maria throwing daggers at him challenging him to insult Murat and face her wrath.

"Dr. Mir Mustafa Ahwaan."

As soon as those words left his mouth Murat's smile changed to that of a scowl remembering his name. He knew he was the same man that broke his best friend. He was the same man who was the reason of her tears. The same man because of whom she was forced to leave her family.

"Let's go and feed you. You must be starving. Right ?"

Maria quickly held his hand seeing his veins popping up with anger. She knew he was very close to burst out at Mustafa but she stopped him on time pleading him not to do anything.

"You go and sit at the dinning table. I am coming in few minutes."

Rubbing circles on his hand she tried calming him down which did worked out for him to an extent.

"But you....."

"I am coming Murat."

She smiled squeezing his hand which was in her hold, ushering him to go and wait for her at the dinning table. Nodding he picked his luggage and left giving her a last look.

"Stay away from Murat. I won't leave you if you try to do something against him."

Warning him she turned to leave when she heard him speaking with so much intensity that it send shivers down her body.

"I won't, if he doesn't try to take what's mine cause if he does, then I swear hell would break loose."

Giving her a last look he left for his room leaving both of them alone.
Ignoring his words she went towards Murat who was sitting on the dinning table, waiting for her.

"What happened ? Did he do something ? Are you hurt somewhere ?"

He stood up abruptly as soon as he saw her coming towards him and started checking her from head to toe in case of any injury.

"I am fine Murat. He didn't raise his hand on me. He won't do that ever."

She smiled assuring him to which he raised a suspicious eyebrow on her reply.

"How come you are so sure that he won't hurt you ever ? Remember he is the same man who broke you to infinite pieces."

"I remember every single thing he did Murat. Everything's imprinted on my heart but at same time I can't question my Abba's upbringing. He could be anything but not the man who will raise his hand on a girl especially when he is father of one."

He was shocked hearing the new piece of information and questioned her again.

"What!! He has a daughter ?"