The Pipeline

I woke up. I jumped up looking around. There was no building. There was nobody around. Just smoke and building wreckage. I walked towards the wreckage and saw a severed leg lying on the ground. "This has to be a dream!" I said tears pouring out. I kneeled down, shocked from the sight. I heard a growl. Then the ground shook. Then another roar. I turned around and I saw the dinosaurs jaws snap close on me. I woke up in yelling in fear. "It's ok, it's ok." Mary said. "It was just a dream." I sighed. I had a really bad headache. "What happened?" I asked looking at her. "You hit your head really hard." She said. I sat up groaning. "Is everyone ok?" I asked holding my head. "Yep everyone is here." Isaiah said smiling. I stood up and walked to what looked like a sewer pipe and started to open it. "What is that?" Tom asked. "This the pipeline that will get us out of here." I said. "Come over here." I told them. I'll go down first, then you guys, ok?" I said. I started down the ladder into the darkness. I started back up. "What did you come back up for?" Alex asked. "Does you guys have a flashlight on you?"I asked. "Here you go." Mary said handing me the flashlight. "Where do you get this stuff?" I asked her in surprise. She laughed. I started back down. I got to the bottom.  "Ok come on down!" I yelled up. They all came down. "Now what?" Tom asked. I looked around. "Listen." I said. The sound of walking, not big, but big enough. Then a squall. I seen the dinosaur run across in front of us. "We're not alone." I said.