Run to The Maintenance Shed

It was really difficult running through the herd, with the earth shaking around you, dodging the massive dinosaurs trying not to get trampled. It was intense. "Over here!" Tom yelled over the sound of thumping of the massive feet of the Edmontosaurus herd. We ran to a patch of thick trees maybe two hundred feet away from the shed. The Indominus bursted through the herd and grabbed one Edmontosaurus by the neck with its jaws and slammed it to the ground with a snap. We all cringed at the sight of the helpless Edmontosaurus held to the ground squealing in pain as the Indominus grabbed the dinosaur by its neck and twisted. "We can make it if we run." Mary said uncomfortably. The Indominus kept eating the mauled carcass. I looked at Isaiah. "It's worth a try. If we stay here that thing will notice us anytime now." He whispered to me. "Ok on my count, one, two..." The Indominus turned at us starring in our direction and roared. "Run!!!" I yelled. The Indominus stood there as if it were waiting for us to get out of breath and then attack. We kept running. The Indominus started to run. We were almost there. The maintenance shed was right ahead. The massive dinosaur roared again in anger. Tom was the first to make it. Again I was the last one. One problem this time. The building had an automatic door. As soon as the other kids got inside it started to shut. "Get it to stop!" Alex yelled. "I'm trying!" Kat yelled back in panic. I went for another slide Kat stopped it just in time. I pulled my head up to quickly. I slammed my head on the door and everything went black.