Race Against Time And Teeth

"Make sure they don't bite you, or get to Kat!" I yelled. We were going to be in for a fight. The ferns in front of us started to rustle like crazy as the Compies rushed towards us. All of the sudden a Compsognathus jumped at me as fast as it could. I swung and missed. The Compy jumped again. Isaiah swung his stick as hard as he could, sending the little dinosaur flying in the opposite direction with a painful screech. "I got your back." He said grinning. I heard them squeaking in every direction. As more came closer I watched until just the right moment, I swung my club, crushing the Compy. "We're almost there! I can see the Infirmary from here!" Mike yelled. Trying to get the little ankle biters away, Mary chucked a rock so hard the Compy went flying. Then all of the sudden, they stopped. We held our weapons up in case of a sudden attempt to attack. Instead we heard a little screech, and the they ran off, as if they had seen something. "We did it we're almost there!" The ground trembled under us. "Oh no." I said as I seen a massive dark green figure run through the woods towards us. "Run!!!" I yelled. The Tarbosaurus was back, and at the worst time too. We ran inside the building, only to hear the walls start to crash. Mike and Kat fell over from the impact. "No,no,no!" My mind screamed. Kat started to pass out. I was to close to this, not just to see my friends die. I ran over helping Mike up. We picked Kat up. The Tarbosaurus hit the wall again, shaking the building. We fell to the ground again, almost knocking the wind out of me, and knocked Mike out. The massive dinosaur broke through the wall instantly seeing us try to get to our feet. It walked over to us, not ten feet ready to attack. It started to run. "So this is it, this is the end of me, Logan Hovis." My life flashed before my eyes as I seen the massive jaws of the dinosaur open, and then a roar, but not from the Tarbosaurus, then a bang. Another dinosaur, a little bit smaller, but more fearsome looking, with a orange crest on it's head. It ran into the Tarbosaurus knocking it over on it's side. I slapped Mike's face waking him up, and we started to carry Kat up the stairs of the building to the Infirmary.