Procompsognathus

"Stand back!" I yelled as we approached the little dinosaurs. "Procompsognathus..." Tom said smiling. "Awww, they're kinda cute!" Kat said. "I wouldn't do that, it might bite you." Mary said with a cautious attitude. "These little guys are just as harmless as chickens." She said kneeling down and reaching out to the little dinosaurs. "Come on, I won't hurt you..." Kat said softly to the Compies. One of the Compsognathus walked up to her, jumped on her open hand and squeaked. "See? Harmle... OUCH!!!" She screamed in pain. The Compsognathus bit her arm and ran off. Kat kept screaming in pain, as if someone had been stabbing a knife in her arm. "It's just a little bite! Why is she screaming like that?" Mike said fearing that something really bad was going to happen. Kat kept screaming. "MAKE IT STOP!!!!!". This now I had an idea what it was, and it terrified me. Some paleontologist thought that Compsognathus's bite was poisonous, like modern day snakes. As she kept screaming, Isaiah tried to calm her down as I looked at where the Compy bit her. It had some sort of sticky foamy saliva on and in the wound. "We have to get her to a Infirmary." I said. "It was just a little dinosaur bite. It couldn't be that bad, could it?" Mike said. "She has been poisoned by the bite!" I said with anger, towards the dinosaur that bit her, and at Mike. "Make sure she stays awake." I told Isaiah. "Can you stand?" I asked Kat. We tried to help her stand up. She winced from the pain and started to moan. "Those Compies are gone right?" Alex said hopefully. "They'll be back..." I stopped talking as heard a high pitched squeak from the brush. The sound started to get closer as the ferns in front of us started to shake. "Get something you can use to defend yourself!" I grabbed a club sized stick, Isaiah grabbed a walking type of stick, and Mary grabbed some bigger sized rocks, while Mike and Alex helped Kat walk.