The Dino safari begins pt. 2

A brachiosaurus stood there feeding on the treetops as we all looked up in awe. Then we looked to the side and there was a whole herd of triceratops! This had to had to have been the best time of my life. The drive called up and said, "If you look to the left there is a herd of parasaurolophus mixed with a herd of corythosaurus. And in front of us is an apatosaurus grazing." "This couldn't get any better!" I told Isaiah with excitement. As the truck stopped they advised us to get out of the vehicle and stand in line for the next activity. I was so excited. Then they led us to a big concrete paddock that said, "The Allosaurus Paddock". I was so excited. We walked into a door that led into a glass fortress so we could look around inside of the paddock and see the allosauruses. There were two, one that was grey with a hint of faint yellow lines on it's back, and the other, was blue with more of a tanish colored undersides. "Why is the one look so much different than the other?" Mary asked. "Because we put a little to much crocodilian DNA in that one, which gives it that more of an armored texture." Said a man coming from out of the darkness. It was Henry Wu, InGen's chief scientist. "And I'll tell you kids a secret." He said with a grin. "Right now the Jurassic World's scientists have made a new dinosaur!". "Can we see it?" Tom asked. "You will soon enough, but for now, you all will be seeing many of Jurassic World's dinosaurs." He said as he left. I wondered what he had said. They made a new dinosaur? And what did he mean by that? It was a mystery to me.