Part one: package

Mom sends me the T shots every month and there late today. I'm a little nervous, what if it was given to another student by accident? Sitting there I hear a knob the door. It was Aizawa, he handed me the package.

Aizawa: sorry I was late.

He walked away as I shut the door I went to the bathroom and gave myself a shot. I went bad to my bed and laid down. I have training with Kirishima and I want to wait till I have to leave to put on my binder.

I remember the last time I went training with Kirishima and denki, fucking denki tried to kick me in the crotch, I haven't had top or bottom surgery, don't have the money, so I dodged it and beat the hell out of denki.( no real damage was done )

I looked at the time, got up and put on my binder then training uniform, I stuck my fingers in my hair and used my quirk to fix it up some then left.

When I got there kirishma ran up to me.

Kiri: hey bro! Ready to get started?

Baku: let me stretch first.

Kiri: oh I completely forgot about stretching first, I guess I'll join you.

When we finished stretching we started training, denki and sero ended up training to. Sometimes we'd change up who we were going up against.

After a while it was just me and Kirishima, it takes fucking for ever to wear him down in training. I got close and did a chain of explosions, burning off a part of his training shirt.

Kiri: come on man that's another shirt you've ruined.

He frowned and punched my shoulder.

Baku: tch whatever. It's your own fault, move quicker and stop focusing purely on blocking the hit.

He nodded and we walked to lounge. Along with the dorms they gave us a lounge room to hang around in. Kirishima stayed and talked with others, I went to my room. I want a shower and food.

I need this fucking binder off too I know I shouldn't train in it, but I don't want them knowing.