"Ba-by if y-ou ke-ep do-ing th-at I w-ont be abl-e to hol-d it. Oh my g-o-d y-es ba-ba-y jus-t li-ke t-hat."

Since she as been good I give the thighs a double tap so she knows she may cum at anytime.

"Fu-ck ye-s ba-b-y tha-nk y-ou so aaa-ahhhh-hhh fu-cki-ng m-uch."

I move my tonger inside her faster making sure my thumb is going the same pace. Soon I feel her clenching down on my tongue I know she is about to cum. So I move faster.

Not even a second later she closes her legs on my head and shakes but I dont stop. I move even faster. Her legs get tighter as I feel her cum on my tongue.  I help her ride it out and she let's my head go.

"Damn baby you trying fucking drown me?" I say laughing

I see her eyes still rolling back and her chest moving up and down fast.

"Fuck"

"Hey baby your ok. Come back to me your ok just follow my breathing." I say as I put her hand on my chest.

A couple seconds later her eyes stop rolling and her breathing back to normal. I know she is a bout to fall asleep. I just look down at my rock hard penis and shake my damn head.

I bring Tia back to calm and relaxing place. She turns to her side and I here her breathing even out so I know her is out. I go get a damp towel and dry one to clean her. Once I do I put her on some shorts. Then head straight toward the shower. Fuck another cold shower.

It takes longer then before but it does the trick. I go get a bag of ice with some pain pills and unlock the door. I get back in bed and place the ice one my balls that I know are in pain from wanting to explode. This tends to happen a lot but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up. Soon enough the pain subsided and I went to sleep.

🚨🚨sexy time over😏😏🚨🚨

I wake up when I feel little hands on my face. I see that lil Alex is on me smiling. I smile back and he kisses my nose.

"Aww thanks bug I needed that." I say to him while I tickle him

"No no no daddy s'op w'it." He says laughing trying to get away. He is getting better with talking and that's all Tia.

"Ok ok give me kisses." He happily place a wet one on my cheek then blushed hard. I gave him a simple one on his.

I noticed the ice was gone so, I looked to my right to see Tia up on my laptop picking out wedding stuff. I slowly removed Alex and he whines.

"Awww hey bug I'm just going to the bathroom. I will be right back." kissing to top of his head.

I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I do my business but there is so much pressure in my balls it's crazy guess imma have to do some deep deep meditation tonight. I wash my hand and walk out. I see Alex is fast asleep. I chuckle and walk back to the bed.

"I'm so sorry baby. I promise next time it's you first then me. You know what that tongue of yours does to me."

"Its ok my queen as long as your satisfied then I can and will endure it."

"I don't want you to baby. It's been about a month since you last came. And I know you don't masturbate because it gives you flashbacks. I also know as a nurse that's not good for you. So please don't endure it. Let me please you first next time is all I ask."

"Your wish is my command my queen but I'm late for a tea party so if will excuse me my queen." I say with a British accent and do a bow at the end.

"Yea I know daddy/ big sister duties calls. I love you."

"I love you more mia regina."
(My queen)