Chapter 3: Episode 2

Angel jolted awake. Her arms were tied in and she was faced with a man examining her friend, whom of which was in the same position as her.

He was armed- he had a switchblade, and the other manlier man carried a pocket knife and a pistol.

Who the actual hell uses pistols to threaten anyone? A cowboy?

Furthermore, this all could have been prevented with a rape whistle.

"Ah, you're awake, sweetheart." One of the men said while lifting her chin. He then kissed the poor girl while having a knife to her throat. He shoved his tongue down her throat and everything in between. She just let him do what he wanted while he had the chance.

He was gonna learn soon anyway.

Guardian was still asleep, but the blonde wasn't surprised. The girl was like a rock, in more ways than one.

He broke the kiss for air and Angel smirked.

"You know you're a terrible kisser, right-?" She asked. He turned around and looked at her with a surprised face.

"No wonder you have to forcefully take women to get your cheap thrills," a male Russian accent finished, echoing through the abandoned building. He said exactly what Angel wanted to say. There was a shadowy figure in the window. It leaped down to reveal a beautiful blonde boy with a red sweater and ripped blue jeans.

He walked toward the men smirking.

"I find it funny, even a washed-up celebrity like me could get a girl's panties to fall~." He said teasingly.

One of the men, the bigger one of the two, lunged at the boy. He quickly dodged, and in turn, tackled the lanky one. The fat one's head was bashed into a wall due to his own stupidity. The lanky one, however, he put up more of a fight, truth be told.

He put a gun to the Russian's head. He was breathing heavily, still smirking like a bastard.

Soon, another boy ran into the scene, leaped from the same window in which the-

Angelic creature whom I swear was sent down from heaven to protect me-

I'm sorry.

Ahem, in which the blonde boy left. Thank you very much, Angel.

Anyway, this one has purple pigmented skin and was wearing mostly black. He ran toward the girls and cut the rope that bound them with the blades from his judgment gloves.

"Here you girls go. Hey, get her out of the building for now. Wait outside for us." He whispered.

The voice seemed familiar to the young woman-

Mihäks!? She thought. But this was not time to ask.

"Hey, you! Yes, you!" The raven-haired male shouted. His purple skin shone in the light peeking from the windows. He stood valiantly while the man now pointed the gun at him.

The blonde boy looked behind him and groaned. He headbutted the man and got up to see the other boy.

"I thought I told you to wait for me, jackass!" The Russian complained.

"Well, you said if it took more than five minutes to jump in."

"But I would've been able to handle it on my own and you know that's a fact!" The blonde said with a tick mark over his head.

"I'm not doubting your abilities, I just thought-"

"Hey guys, is it safe to come back now?" Angel asked, popping her head in.