Chapter 1: PILOT

Oh the government.

Always looking for new innovations and cash grabs.

I'm not saying that isn't smart, but when you don't give them what they want...

"STEP ON IT!" The tan woman in the passenger seat yelled.

"I'M HOLDING DOWN THE GAS PEDAL GUARDIAN! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?" The blonde in the driver's seat yelled. Sirens blared behind them, and the two girls were going on an adrenaline joyride in trying to get away.

See, this is what happens when you and your friend are geniuses!

And when you deny the government of your fandom-traveling tech.

It's not as fun as it sounds, if being chased by the FBI sounds fun to you.

"Wait- GUARDIAN, I GOT AN IDEA!" The blonde yelled.

"WAY AHEAD OF YOU," the darker woman yelled. She dug through Angel's-

Messy, unorganized, cluttered, gross-

Are you finished?

Yeah I guess that describes it enough. Go on.

Ahem, anyway...

Guardian dug through Angel's bag to pull out a remote controller a few seconds later.

And you may ask, why in the hell do you have a remote controller in your bag?

Trust me darling, this is no normal remote.

You'll see what she means in a minute.

With the push of a button, a blue portal shot out in front of the car, and the blonde drive right in. On the other side of the portal, they ended up on a race track full of anthropomorphic cars.

Cars, Guardian? Really?

Hey, you wanted to open a portal, I did. Not even knowing where it went, yeah, but I did.

Whatever. Let's move on-

"Guardian! THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT ONE!" Angel yelled, squeezing the steering wheel.

"Well which one IS THE RIGHT ONE!? YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING!" Guardian responded.

"JUST OPEN ANOTHER ONE- AND CLOSE THIS ONE!" the blonde yelled.

"I GOT A BETTER IDEA'" Guardian yelled. She pointed the controller into three different places, and with the press of a button, she created three separate portals. The woman at the wheel swerved and drove into the portal to the right.

They drove in and thought they were in the clear. They were so relieved that neither of them noticed that Angel had driven them right into a tree. Both girls bailed while the car crashed and burst into flames.

The two girls got up, dusted themselves off, and adjusted themselves.

"Yep, this is the place!" Angel beamed.

"Guess this means we're out of the woods," Guardian said with her hands on her hips.

"No, Guardian. We're in the woods. C'mon!" The blonde smiled and started dragging her friend by the arm.

I meant it hypothetically.

You think I don't know that? Yeesh.

When they finally got to the notorious blank patch of land, Guardian was hurting everywhere and breathing heavily.