Annabeth

First, kids come from the future to us about their parents, then I find out I have a kid with that stupid Percy Jackson, and now I have to deal with another person from the future?!

Oh my gods.

When the light faded a girl with dark skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair in a messy braid comes out, Thalia runs up to her and explains what exactly is going on, she sighs and says her name is Reyna and she is a daughter of Bellona.

She then sat by Thalia, leaned over and kissed her cheek. SHE KISSED THALIA! I am shooketh. Thalia has a girlfriend! YAY! I am so happy for her! She better treat her well. Then Luke asked her:

"YOUR DATING HER?!".

"Yes. Why?", Thalia replied.

"I-I, j-just- whatever!", he exclaimed.

I was confused on why Luke was acting like this. But I then looked at Zoe. She was a adorable little baby. She had very beautiful sea green eyes with little tufts of blonde hair. I was asking myself very important questions. How did I fall in love with Percy, a son of Poseidon? What about Luke? Luckily Callie, a daughter of Aphrodite asked how the couples came to be.

"Well, my mom helped my dad when he was going crazy." Selina answered.

Wow. Clarisse actually helped someone?

"My dad pranked mom because he wanted her attention. And my mom figured it out, confronted him, and started dating." Zach replied

Sounds like Travis.

"Mom helped dad and uncle Travis with pranks and dad fell in love."

Not too hard to believe

"Well dad had 'Doctors orders' and it went from there." Bianca said, the legacies chuckled when she said Doctors orders.

Ok. Again, not hard to believe.

"Dad freed mom, after he died. My dad came back from the dead and freed her. Everyone was mad at him because he sacrificed himself without telling anyone about his plans." Lilly said.

Wow. Cool. Leo did something very shocking. But still kinda believable.

"My parents liked each other, and after coming back from a quest with Uncle Percy, mom kissed him, and you can guess where that went." Sammy told us.

Makes sense. Percy was with them? Lucky. (AN/ Percy lucky? Annabeth you should know better.)

"Mommy and daddy fell in love during a quest." Thomas said.

Again lucky and believable.

"Zoe's parents fell in love after being bestfriends for four years, and going on 3 quests together along with going through two wars together. (AN/ I'm not counting Titans Curse, because Annabeth wasn't in that quest. She was kidnapped.) " Thalia answered.

Me and Percy went on three quests together?! Went through two wars together?! And being bestfriends for FOUR YEARS?! Wow. I can't even-

"I don't believe most of those answers." Said Peter Johnson (AN/ I HAD TOO! 😂) a son of Apollo.

Apparently the Fates got pissed and brought out a screen big enough for everyone to see, and played how every couple fell in love.

~°~°~°~°~°Timeskip because I'm lazy~°

Ok, so they were true. BUT OH MY GODS! I KISSED HIM! I KISSED PERCY! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! I KISSED HIM! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I AM STILL SHOOK!

And of course another bright light decides to come in. I NEED AN ASPIRIN!
---------------------------------------------------------
PHEW! 552 words. I want to say 3 things; 1: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT WE'RE GETTING A PERCY JACKSON T.V. SHOW! 2: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I may be STRAIGHT as a STRAIGHT angle but I SUPPORT! 3: BLACK LIVES MATTER! I MAY BE WHITE, BUT I STILL CARE ABOUT PEOPLE! SKIN COLOR SHOULDN'T MATTER AND THE VIOLENCE MUST STOP! I maybe a kid, but I still want to help. That's it, have a good day or night!