Thalia

I was walking around New Greece searching for the kids, when all of the sudden, a bright light took me to camp. Why? Then I felt something slam into me. I looked down a saw a small Annabeth hugging me.

"Annie why are you  are you so small?", I asked her.

"You-your not a tree?", she asked.

"Yeah do you not remember your second quest?", I asked.

"I go on quests?", she asked hopefully.

"Yeah, you and kelp-head go on like 10.", I stated.

"Who's kelp-head?", she asked.

"Who's kelp-head? WHO'S KELP-HEAD?!?!", I screeched.

I was very confused, I mean she just asked me who her husband is. I then demanded to know what was going on. Chiron explained everything to me. I then looked around and saw Percy at the Hermes table. THE HERMES TABLE? WHAT IS HE DOING AT THE HERMES TABLE?!?! It then clicked. He hasn't been claimed yet. Well since Uncle P can't grow a pair, I'll claim him. I then walked up to him put my arm around him and said:

"Hey cuz been a while.".

O MY GODS, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Wh-what?", he stammered.

"Geez no 'Hi Thals'. No 'Hey'. Not even a 'Hello Pinecone-face'? I am hurt." I told him.

"How am I your cuz?", he asked.

"Oh you know, with you being a son of Posiden your technically my cousin on the godly side.", I said

Sure enough a green trident glowed over his head. That's when I noticed the kids.

"Oh my gods, where have you guys been? Your parents are worried sick." I told them.

They then hugged me and apologised. We sat down at the Posiden table and Chiron asked them to introduce themselves and say who their parents are.

I then saw Luke. Fury and sadness swelled up inside me, like a monster, and it wanted to hurt him. So I walked up to him, he spread his arms out like he expected me to hug him, but what he got was broken nose. I heard him groan in pain, and I was very pleased in myself. But he had to open his big mouth.

"What the Hades was that for?", he asked.

"For hurting people I care about you b*tch.", I yelled at him.

"Like who?", he asked surprised I called him that.

"Me, Annabeth, Percy, Grover, Nico, the whole camp.", I said.

He tried to talk but I cut him off:

"Just don't talk to me.", I ordered him

I then sat back down with kids and told them to introduce themselves and say who their parents are like Chiron told them too. Then I saw Annabeth and Percy glaring at each other. I snickered and thought to myself: How will they react when they find out their married and have a kid?
I giggled at the thought, of course everyone stared when I did. I just motioned for them to start. This will be interesting.

A/N What do you think? My friends say I make good stories, and I wanted to see what everyone else thought. Now be honest, I take criticism kindly (sometimes, it depends on what you say). Now bye my peeps!