Nobody's POV (😆)

A girl with long brown hair, matching brown eyes, and a mischievous smile, came up and said:

"Hi, I'm Silena Rodriguez, daughter of Clarisse and Chris Rodriguez, legacy of Hermes and Ares."

Let's just say the Hermes and Ares tables might eat some flies today.

A boy with curly brown and forest green eyes stepped up and said:

"I'm Zach Stoll, son of Travis and Katie Stoll, legacy of Hermes and Demeter."

The Hermes table definitely needs someone to close their mouths.

A girl with black hair and mischievous blue eyes then stepped up and said:

"I'm Charlotte Stoll, daughter of Connor and Lou Ellen Stoll, legacy of Hermes and Hecate."

The Hermes table has dislocated jaws now.

A girl with curly blonde hair and obsidan eyes came up and said:

"I'm Bianca Solace di Angelo, daughter of Nico and Will Solace do Angelo, legacy of Apollo and Hades."

Everyone was shocked a son of Apollo and Hades had a kid. Other than Thalia of course.

A girl with curly dark hair and almond eyes that looked to be from Spanish descent came up and said:

"I'm Lilly Valdez, daughter of Leo and Calypso Valdez, legacy of Hephaestus and Atlas, though not proud of it."

The Hephaestus table and Calypso were shocked.

A Chinese looking boy with golden eyes and curly black hair with a hint of cinnamon color in it said:

"I'm Sammy Zhang, son of Frank and Hazel Zhang, legacy of Mars and Pluto."

Everyone was not surprised (for once).

A toddler with electric blue eyes and blonde hair that looked to be Native American said:

"I'm Thomas Grace, son of Jason and Piper Grace, legacy of Jupiter and Aphrodite."

A son of Greek AND Roman demigods, everyone (except Thalia) was surprised.

Thalia then stood up with a baby that had tufts of blonde hair and striking sea green eyes.

"Her name is Zoe Jackson, daughter of Percy and Annabeth Jackson, legacy of Posiden and Athena." She said, obviously trying not to laugh.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Three voices yelled.

Everyone looked at who said that. One was Percy, blushing and shocked that he had a kid with Annabeth. Another one was Annabeth, blushing a little bit and shocked she had a kid with Percy. The last one was Luke obviously jealous Percy got Annabeth. PERCY FOR GODS SAKE. Thalia then bursted out laughing.

Cue golden flash of light.