14

*Daegan's POV*

Aaron and I were planning on telling the boys about the baby today. We went downstairs and stood in front of the TV.

"Ugh." Hayes grunted and turned the TV off. "What do you want?" He asked. "BOYS!" I screamed. Everyone rushed down to the living room.

"Yeah?" They all said simultaneously while running down the stairs. "Aaron and I have great news. So sit down." I added. They all sat down with confused faces.

"Okay. Well... Wer-" Aaron cut me off by saying. "We're having a baby." He smiled. All the guys got up and congratulated him.

*9 Months later*

*Daegan's POV*

These past months, Caitlynn and Matthew have grown very close together, while Cameron had realized he still liked Hayden, so he went for her.

So Caitlynn and Matthew have been together for 10 months and Hayden and Cameron have been together for 6. Aaron and I have been doing well.

We learned that the baby is going to be a girl. I should be due any day now. We already have tons of diapers, clothes, and baby food ready. She also has a changing table in our room, her crib in our room also, and her high chair in the kitchen. She aslo has tons of toys.

I can't wait to be a mom. This is going to be a big life changer for Aaron and I. I decided that Caitlynn and Matthew will be the god parents.

We were all sitting in the living room watching 'America's Next Top Model'. "Can we please just watch something else?" Taylor yelled. "Why don't we go swimming?" Hayden asked. "Okay!" I said with a big smile.

I know I won't be able to swim, but I can still tan. I walked upstairs and put on my only bathing suit. Great it's a bikini. Whatever. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

Oh my god! My belly looks so fucking cute! I slipped on my flip flops and walked downstairs. Everyone was down there and Aaron whistled when I walked... Wobbled.... Down the stairs.

He came over and kissed my belly. "It's so cute. I can't wait to be a dad." He said. "Me neither." I said back and then kissed him.

We went to the beach and as soon as I lied down, my water broke...

<><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter, but I've been really busy. I've been thinking about ending this book. Go check out my other book called 'Bit By Magcon' it'd be great. I will be trying to update that one everyday. Thanks😘