1

*Hayden's POV*
I woke up and got ready for school. It's Monday. I hate Monday's. I got up and took a shower. I got out and put light makeup on. I put on an autumn grey cardigan+love forever tank+Light iris denim shorts+Gray Vans.
I went downstairs and got my keys and hollered to my mom and brother. "I'm going to school! Bye!" I walked out the house and got into my car.
I drove to Daegan's house first and honked the horn for her to come out. She came out a minute later and waved. She got in the front seat. Then I went to get Hayes since his house is closer. He was outside waiting. "Hey bae." I said. "Heyy" he said. He got in and then I headed off to Caitlynn's house. After she got in, we went to get donuts.
"YUM!" Hayes screamed in the car. "Hayes.... It's too early." Daegan said. He sighed and said "Fine."
When we got to school, I walked to my first class. I sat in my normal spot. In the back. I hate sitting up front. I honestly can't stand teachers. Taylor sat next to me and said "Hey." "Heyy" "I hate this class" he said. "That makes two of us." I said laughing. Cameron walked in and I couldn't help but stare. He's gorgeous.
"Hey Cameron." I said and waved. He came and sat by me "Hey Hayden." He said and smiled. Man. That smile could kill Cancer and make world peace. "I was wondering, maybe, if you wanted to go to the movies with me later today?" He said. I smiled and said "Yeah. I would love that." "That's great."
"Cameron and Hayden." That sounds good together. Stop that.(Hehe. Insider) Why do I keep thinking that? Oh yeah. Cause I like him. "Stop talking." She said. "Okay." Cameron said.
I heard a loud ring and then everyone came out of the classrooms. It was lunch time. I went to my locker and put my things in there. I saw someone's feet on the other side of my locker. I was done and closed my locker and I saw Taylor. We're like best friends. "Hey" He said. "Hey" I said back.
"You wanna walk with me to lunch?" He said "Yeah sure" I said. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. It didn't really mean anything to me. I guess he was just being friendly.
When we went into the cafeteria, Taylor said "Do you wanna sit with me and my friends?" "Yeah sure." We walked over and Cameron, Nash, Aaron, Carter, and the Jacks were sitting there. Cameron looked down at our hands and his face got red. I went over and sat by Cameron. All of a sudden, he wasn't so tense. "You know, me and Taylor are just friends." I whispered to him. His face went from really sad to happy.
"Can I pick you up in about an hour?" He said as I was walking to my car. "I'll probably just change and then I'll just come to your house and wait for you. Okay?"."Okay." He said. We both started laughing at our Tfios moment. "Okay. Well bye." I said. "Laterrrrr." I said.
When I got to my house, I walked in and my mom was making dinner. "Hey mom, Cameron asked me to go on a date. So I'm going to leave in about 5 minutes." "Okay honey." She said.

I went up to my room and put on a 3/4 sleeve shirt that said 'Vans' on it+Jeans+Red Vans. I was ready to go. I picked up my keys and was headed to Cameron's apartment. I know where he lives, because him and Taylor live in the same apartment.

I arrived and walked into the building. I knocked on the door. Hayes answered. "Oh. Hi Hayden. What are you doing here? I don't remember us having plans." "We don't. I have plans with Cameron." I said. "Are you serious? You've been dying for this moment!" He said. "I know, I know. Now let me in haha." I said. He let me in.

It was a pretty nice apartment. All the guys were sitting there. "Oh hey Hayden!" Taylor said. "Hey." Cameron got out of his seat and came over to me and gave me a hug. "Let's go." He said. "Okay."

When we got to the movies, we decided we would watch Annabelle. He wanted a scary movie. I don't really get scared at scary movies, but this one made me scream. I had a great time.

"I had a really good time Cameron." I said. "Yeah me too. Maybe you can just come over tomorrow and we can watch Netflix and eat movies and stuff." He said. "Yeah. That'd be great." I said.

He took me back to his apartment to my car and I drove to my house. I went into my room and changed into my pajamas and went straight to sleep. I was so tired.