11

*Daegan's POV*

Over this past month, Aaron and I have gotten really close. Everyone has moved into a really big suite. Everything is back to normal, except for Caitlynn. She's okay, but her memory is still coming back slowly. The last thing she remembers, is our field trip from 8th grade.

"Aaron. Wake up. It's 2PM babe." I told him to wake up. Why is he sleeping this late? He needs to wake up. Seriously.

"Hey baby." His morning voice said. It sounded pretty sexy actually. "Hey. You've been sleeping for a long time. You need to get up." I showed him the time on my phone. He sat up and said, "Oh damn. Why did I sleep that long?!" He said "I have no idea." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

I walked behind him and gave him a kiss on his neck. "Oh don't tease and not please today babe." He said. "I'm not." I said back. He shot me a look. It wasn't a mean or dirty look. It was a shocked look. Like he said 'Really?' In his eyes. I nodded and took him up to the room.

He closed the door and threw me onto the bed. He started kissing me roughly when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted, and he explored every inch of my mouth.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Let's just say it got heated.😂🔥
<><><><><><><><><><><>

*Hayden's POV*

Me and Cameron have been sharing a room this past month. Me and Taylor have been pretty much on and off. But right now, Taylor is with some other girl. Her name is Anna. She's over her like everyday and she hates me.

Whatever. I don't care. I'm done with Taylor. I'm pretty sure I like someone else and he's laying right next to me. "Good morning." His raspy morning voice said. "Good morning Cameron." I said then got up to take a shower.

When I got out, Cameron was entering the room with just a towel wrapped around his lower half. I couldn't help but stare. "I know. I know. I'm sexy." We both started laughing. I did think he was sexy, but I didn't know if he felt the same way about me.

I only had a towel wrapped around me, and I caught him staring. "Looks like I'm not the only one that gets caught staring." He quickly turned his head away. I started laughing. "Haha. It's okay Cameron."

I started to pick my clothes out of my set of drawers when Cameron walked past me and my towel fell off. We both started rambling when our heads hit and he fell on top of me. "Oh my god." I said "I mentally just slapped myself in the head for that." He said and we both started laughing.

"Well since I've already seen you naked, you can just get dressed in here." He chuckled. I grabbed some sweatpants, a T-Shirt, my crochet ombré sweater, and my Uggs. I then put my hair up in a bun and walked to the kitchen.

"Well someone's having a lazy day." Carter said as he walked into the kitchen looking at me and my outfit. "Yeah. I'm not feeling too good today." I lied. I just wanted to cuddle with Cameron all day.

I walked into the living room when I saw Cameron in the living room kissing a blonde headed girl. She goes to my school. I'm pretty sure her name is Kierra.

I could just fall down and cry my eyes out. This feels exactly how it does when I saw Cameron kiss another girl in the first place. It feels like I just got stabbed in the heart a million times.

I waked up to mine and Cameron's room and got my 5 suitcases and packed up all of my stuff. I had kind of a lot of stuff, but I lived here. This was all of my stuff. I guess I'll just room with Aaron.

I walked over to Aaron's door and knocked on it. It creaked open and I saw him making out with a girl. Oh. My. God. Smh. That's Daegan. What was I even thinking. I'm stupid. I totally forgot they were together... Shawn? Maybe? Does he have a girlfriend? No... Okay. I'll just ask him.

I walked over to Shawn's room and knocked on it. He opened it and said, "Hey Hayden. What are you doing with your suitcases?" "Oh I was just wondering if I could room with you. It looks like Cameron has a girlfriend and I don't want her to get the idea that Cameron and I have a thing." I explained to him. "Oh. Okay. Yeah sure. I have no problem with that at all." He said with a big smile. "Thanks Shawn." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I sat my stuff on his extra bed and started putting my clothes in his extra set of drawers.