52th

Christina came in and saw as infront of the TV. "Hey! You shouldn't watch TV with Juliet! She is too young for that! She doesn't even understand what's going on", she shouted and turned of the TV. Erin looked surprised and I nearly started crying because she shouted so loud. "But she liked it and laughted with me", he tried to defend himself. Christina just shock her head and he stood up with me in his arms and we got back to my room. Carefully Erin put me in my crib and wispered:"watching TV was fun but we shouldn't do it when Christina is around. She doesn't like it." I just looked at him and waited what we would do next. He gave me my bunny and we played with it. I loved that.

After a while I cried for food and he brought me a bottle with warm milk. I drank it and it tasted good. I wished I could eat more then drink milk. Baby food would be nice but I'm not old enough. I could make myself older but then I would have to leave Christina and Erin and I didn't wanted to do that now. Not yet.

I fell asleep short after drinking my milk and Erin watched me sleep a little. Then he left to write on his laptop in the office. Christina was ironing some clothes in the living room. When I woke up again it was quiet. I cried for attention and she came in to cuddle with me. She changed my diapers and layed me back in the crib. I wanted to play with her but she thought I was hungry. So she went into the kitchen to get me some warm milk but when Christina came back with the bottle I didn't liked it and she but it away.