17th

I got downstairs into the kitchen and saw that was a bowl on the table. Carefully I climbed on the chair and realised it was milk in the bowl. Getting the cerials I pured them into the bowl and ate. "Good morning! I thought you would like some cerials this time", Heather said and I nodded. They tasted good. She sat at the table too and drank a fruit tea. "What will we do today?“, I asked. "What would you say if we drive to my sister and you can play with their grandchild. It's a nice boy. His name is Adam", she told me. I smiled at her and she wanted to know when my birthday is. I answered in two months. At this time I will be gone anyway. Then I asked if I could watch TV in the morning. Heather agreed and so I watched cartoons after I was finished with eating breakfast.

After an hour I got to my room drawing some pictures. I drew cats, dogs, horses, flowers and myself. When they were finished I showed them to Heather and she hanged them on a wall in the house again. She really liked them. "What's your sister's name?", I asked and she replied: "Holly. Her name is Holly Lieder."

At 12 am we ate dumplings with sauce and it was very good. For dessert I ate some chocolate. Heather took a nap while I got back in my room playing with playmobil. It was about half past one when we drove with the train to visit Holly, her husband and Adam. When we were there I saw they had a big house too and a cat. It was black and white and it's name was Molly. She was really cute. Adam had blond hair, blue eyes and was very friendly. We played till evening.