A Duel to Bet

"Where on Earth do you keep going?" Marcus yelled one morning to which Hadrian smirked, "well answer me, I know others don't seem to notice, but I do."

"How many towers are there?"

Marcus stared at Hadrian for what felt like ages, until he realized Hadrian wasn't giving him anything more. "I don't know...five?"

Hadrian smiled and nodded his head, "well let's get down to the Great Hall, class starts soon."

With that Hadrian left their room leaving Marcus to chase after him. It was now October, the chill breeze stayed in the outside air. By now the Slytherins all knew they weren't to mess with but other houses they never learned. But now the Slytherins knew they were in charge if something were to happen, Hadrian or Marcus could get them out.

Making their way to the group of the table he noticed Draco had a letter this morning, smirking as he sat down piling his plate filled with food. "How's your uncle?"

Draco blinked confusedly seeing Hadrian motioning to the letter he smiled. "He found a place in America, it has a lot of land. He also wanted to thank you for your help. We need a way out."

"You beat the pay was good, is your mother going to join."

"Possibly," Draco answered absentmindedly as he started to eat his food.

As breakfast continued the Slytherins were joined by Damian, it was now two months into the school year they all came to the conclusion to watch out for the younger Potter. Who was always with Hadrian at meal times. "So Harry, how is the training going?"

Hadrian raised an eyebrow at his younger brother, so far Damian has been wanting to join in on the training and well Hadrian was reluctant to let him join. Sharing a look of absolute discus with Marcus then back to Damian. " Lets see.." Hadrian started but his answer was shared with Marcus.

"Dreadful, terrible, horrible...

"Grim, awful...

"Shocking, appalling...

"Ghastly. horrendous...

And calamitous" They finished together, taking in the look of shock and embarrassed look of Damian.

"Surely they are not that bad.." Damian stammered, he was told from a young age Michelle has been trained before he came to Hogwarts.

"They can't even hold up a sward," Marcus drawled, "let alone hold a duel longer than a minute."

"Though the jinx has been most helpful" Draco added which created a prominent smirk on Hadrian.

"And the exercise, no matter how much they complain," Blaise interrupted the conversation.

Damian looked from all the Slytherins, he was so getting tired of this, "Well tell."

Hadrian chuckled at the pout Damian shared, "relax little Gryffindor don't get all hissy, I placed a wonderful jinx on the Golden Trio." At this point Marcus couldn't keep his poker face up any longer and broke into a huge laughing smile. "When ever any of them say anything with "Boy-Who-Lived" or their fame anything disgraceful bigotry, and just plain rude remarks..." The smirk on Hadrian's face made him look ready to kill...or a really enjoyable embarrassing prank. "Well lets just say they will be in a bit of an embarrassment."

Damian rolled his eyes at the Slytherins, in order to get something out of them you have to ask out right or they just beat around the bush. As the muggle saying goes. But before he had the chance of asking them a scream invaded the Great Hall. All heads turned to where the sound was coming from, There in the middle of the isle between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables was the Golden Trio. Except there was a noticeable difference, Michelle who was in the middle, was holding his hands up filled with his dark cherry black hair, leaving no hair on his dead. A panic faced Micheal ran out of the room. Hermione and Ron both ran to follow their leader.