The day of arrival

After healing, resting, reading Hadrian and Marcus got to know Sirius and Remus more over the few weeks. They didn't seem to mind being with a known asasson and his friend they even welcomed Rosa when they picked up the boy's stuff. After Sirius' huge freak out about snakes he calmed down. Hadrian was ecstatic to raid the library more than usual after knowing Sirius didn't care much about Dark Magic. It did help that only the Black Family and Hier were aloud in.

It was then Hadrian was woken at an early hour of the morning by a loud shouting. After a bit he relized it was only Sirius' mother shouting. He got ready for the day knowing he was going to Hogwarts today.

He stepped in the kitchen with Marcus following, he mumbled something about the screaming painting for revenge he only got smug grin from Sirius.

"You both know we're going to be a Hogwarts right?" Remus said, which earn't a glance from Hadrian and Marcus.

"Why are you Muppets going to be there?" Marcus questioned his lips twitching, which Hadrian complimented with a snort, Sirius kicked him under the table, but he could see a little smile.

"I'm a professor, and Sirius is one of the three aurors on-site," Remus replied smacking Marcus on the head for his cheek.

"Really? Aurors on-site, I've never heard of that?" Hadrian asked, while Marcus was muttering something incoherent, it was probably about his head as he was holding like it was about to fall off. He was such a little baby sometimes, but then, so was Hadrian.

"You wouldn't have, it's a new scheme," Sirius said grinning.

"Merlin sake, you're there to babysit us!" Hadrian confirmed, groaning. He lifted his elbow on Marcus' shoulder, holding his head in my hand. "Wait three Aurors, who's the others?" He questioned.

"Two Ministry Auror, will be there as well, we're not sure who it'll be, you'll find out once you get there," Remus replied.

"Was it Dumbledore's idea?" Marcus asked, playfully shoving Hadrian off his shoulder, earning shove back in return.

It was Remus who answered, "No it was Fudge, he refuses for you two to be there without protection."

"Protection for the other pupils," Hadrian confirmed again. He got a quick nod from Sirius. They thought they were going to harm, other students? Actually with Michelle who knew what Hadrian would do.

"James and Lily will be there too," Sirius said, quieter. Annoyance rained down on Hadrian, he wanted to scream but attempted to withhold his inner fury.

"They're professors?" He questioned, acidly. Remus and Sirius glanced at each other concerned.

"James teaches duelling which was added just two years ago and Lily teaches History of Magic," Remus replied wary.

Hadrian made himself relax he didn't want to be angry in last free moments he had before this school.

When They had all finished breakfast it was already time to head out, they apparated just to the station, they shrunk their luggage in their pockets and walked onto platform 9 and 3/4.

Throughout the stay with Sirius and Remus, with his fermilliar Rosa and that he could say Paeseltounge, their faces were absolute picture but they quickly got over it.

Sirius was still scared of snakes but now he was slowly getting use to her presence.

She was currently snuggled around his waist under his black hooded coat, he knew from the glances Sirius gave him he couldn't believe she was there.

Once through to platform nine and three quarters Hadrian then stop and glance around, he knew Marcus was doing the same.

Children and parents were all scattered along the platform, coming off and on the train, saying their goodbyes. The four of them walked towards the train to board, Hadrian noticed many people stopped to stare at Marcus and Hadrian.

They turned to their right at the sound of giggles, a group of girls stood there looking at both of them with lustful expressions. Hadrian actually managed to keep his face blank and not return their giggles with a cheeky wink.

"Boys, we'll be apparating to Hogsmeade the village off Hogwarts, we'll meet you at Hogwarts," Sirius said smiling, patting them both on the shoulder.

He was excited they were going, they both knew it.

"Yeah, alright," Hadrian smiled, before they both left.

"Malfoy!" Marcus yelled over the heads of the crowd, gaining pretty much everyone's attention, Hadrian sent him a glare that could kill him. The crowd opened up revealing a smirking Draco, they haven't seen him for awhile.

They met once in Knockturn, Hadrian saved his life from a very hungry vampire and then introduced him to Marcus have been mates ever since it really is a bonding experience, and even though he started out as a complete pompous ass, they managed to change his ways.

They knew each other pritty well over the years. "Hello Draco," Hadrian greater the blond teen. The crowd that was watching them was complete fascination, two unknown boys, talking to the heir of a dark family screamed danger, it would make anyone look on worriedly.

Marcus gave him a man hug, before Hadrian did the same, seeing something shift on his left, looking he saw the Potter family, looking very put out. However to his shock, he saw Damian and Aires not having met her yet she had dark brown hair almost black, with Lily's eyes, not his no, not his killing curse green eyes. His eyes were unnatural and piercing, this girls eyes were beautiful, kind and caring.

He still couldn't believe they had another child, his abandonment at the hands of the Potters was enough, but to think it could happen again...

By the look of how they held her there in their arms, he knew this wasn't the case, they doted on her and Damian even with Michael ignoring them half the time.

Noticing his staring she gave a cheeky smile, 'oh that was my smile', Hadrian thought as he winked at her watching as her cheeks reddened. She was adorable.

The Potter's must have noticed his gaze as they clutched her closer to their sides, a look of shame flashed through their features.

Then he joined his friends and marched onto the train, Marcus and Draco in tow.