Emotions

They apparated to a small booth where a tired old man sat "good evening sir" Hadrian's father said while they walked up.  

"Evening, here for the world cup?" his father nodded with a smile and a huge grin on Hadrian's face. He doesn't really get to act like a kid at the school, it it one of its rule the students are tough and a duel to the death happens quite frequently. He loves it for Hadrian it lets his anger go, because his father said emotions are everything to being human. 

  "Right you are enjoy the game!" the man said giving them a portkey, in a couple of seconds they were risked away to a large field. Filled with thousands of people all in different colors, laughter and jokes were being shared. 

"Alright son welcome to your first game, lets go find my booth." Hadrian was in shock he hasn't seen anything like this, sure he loves the game playing Quidditch and Death-Quidditch  at the school with students.  But the world cup is something different to experience. 

"Father who is playing today?" he asked as they mad their way to the stadium.

"Canada and Scotland. Should be an interesting game." his father said "Au here we are our booth. No matter what the Paire's always have a booth." 

 The game started right after they got some food ordered, the two teams came out. the snitch was released and the quaffle was in the air. The game has begun. Father and son enjoyed the night laughing and talking. It was a long game about 2 hours with Canada and Scotland's seekers were neck in neck going for the snitch and....and... "Canada wins with 270 points!" the announcer shouted the crowds either cheered or booed at the end game. But all in all Hadrian had a spectacular night. 

"Thank you father. This is one night to remember."

"awe anything for your birthday son" he said picking Hadrian up and putting him on his shoulder "you know you are getting quite big young man." He laughed as his father tickled him. 

"Stop I concede" Hadrian said in a fit of laughter trying to breath.

"Alright Alri-" His name was called from somewhere in the crowds. He hastily put Hadrian down and held him close by to him. Its not quiet often for him to be recognized in a crowd especially with his job. 

"Marche" a short man came out of the crowd to them. He had on black robes, and a small hat in his hands. "It has been far too long."

"Indeed it has" his father responded all tensed up "what can I do for you?"

"Oh nothing it is glad to see you out and about" the man looked down and saw Hadrian his bright green eyes and messy black hair. "Well if you look who it is," the man noticed the eyes oh they looked just like an associate and the hair oh it looked so much like. He couldn't place who but it was a spitting image but younger. "I am sorry but have we meet before?"

"No sir" Hadrian responded with caution.

"Well we must be going." His father eagerly said and with a quick good bye the two left to a small town in Scotland.    

"Hadrian, I have to tell you something." His father said leading them to a lively pub. They sat in a booth in the corner of the pub, and two butterbeers came to them. "Now I want to tell you this before you find out on your own. And I know you have always asked me what I mean. When I say heir but first I need to tell you. You have a family Hadrian, have you heard of the Boy-Who-Lived?" Hadrian nodded "well they are your family. He is your twin you are a Potter." Once he said this the room got drastically cold. He knew what was to come "Hadrian Marche Parie! I know you are wondering why they left you and your probably mad but do not turn your emotions off. Do you hear me?"