Hadrian Paire

For Hadrian the last five years went fast, he was a excellent student, duller, son and heir at his fathers side. The adoption to Hadrian was his first gift since none was given to him at the orphanage. He enjoyed his new life and home. The castle was huge and by the age of eight Hadrian knew every passage way and secret corridors in the entire castle and have by now read most of the Large library on the seventh floor. 

Today he was on his way to a lesson with Professor Rowle. He was finishing his lessons on Blood Magic and then after he has lessons with a painting. Yes it sounds funny, it was at first but there is not a lot of people in the world who currently speak parseltongue let a lone the magic part of it. 

"Good evening, Mr. Paire" Mr. Rowle greeted him as he strode into his office. 

"Good evening professor" He said as sat down in front of his teacher. 

"Okay well lets get started, you have finished the readings?" He asked Hadrian even though he already knew the answer.

"Are you kidding I must have read it five times before you even taught it to me, but I did again as a light read." Hadrian responded to him witch made him laugh. 

"I do wonder what you read that isn't light to you." He said taking out the test "now you may begin and that will finish this topic." 

Hadrian smiled and nodded as he started on the quiz which have a excellent memory finished the quiz in ten minuets. Which wasn't surprising  and got a hundred percent on it. "Very good Mr. Paire, excellent now go ahead and pick up the book on necromancy and read through that once again as I assume you've read it by now."

"Yes sir" Hadrian blushed since he has read that book many times "thank you Professor." With a short talk he said his good byes and headed off to his next lesson with Salazar Slytherin. 

It is interesting how the four founders of Hogwarts has a painting here, but Morgana mad sure since they were some what close to her in her days and also influence her to open her own school 10 years after them as an elite school. 

Hadrian having been here now for five long years is close to them four with them also being instructors of his. Godric taught him about duelling techniques and weaponry,  Helga taught him more on cooking and the fine arts of dancing, Rowena taught him on languages of old and current with a reading list longer than ten students list combine. Which Hadrian read them all with in a month and she would then quiz him in various languages. Salazar helped him more on Lagilemency  and occlumency with Parseltongue and Magic. 

Contrary to belief Parslemagic is more on the healing side of thing there isn't a lot of curses that ha survived but is stronger magic than normal kinds. Hadrian made it to the painting and entered the wards of the paining to his lesson. They devised a place for him to actually some into the painting to practice the spells with out damage to anything. 

An hour latter Hadrian mad his way to the library to get all the books for his next lessons. "Hey Harry!" a familiar voice called to him. 

Hadrian turned to his long time friend Marcus Flint who was in his first year at Riker's which is another name for the school. They are about the same age and meet when he got lost and Hadrian helped him find his was to his class. 

"Marcus hows it going?" He asked as they mad their way to the large index to get the books.

"Good glad classes started up again I was getting a bit bored. Hows Rosa?" 

"Shes good out slithering around getting food I suppose" He told Marcus about his snake which he never seemed to bother him while others wouldn't dare to mention her name.   

"How many is it this time Adrian?" Marcus asked as the pile kept growing

"Oh about 25 this time five of them are for me though." 

"And I though you have read everything already."

"Shut it I have not but I have already read more than half of these years ago." Hadrian said with a glare. 

"Well then need help with these?"

"You don't have class do you?"

"Nope finished early" Hadrian nodded and they each took the stack of books to Hadrian's room which was in the private quarters of the Headmaster his adopted father. 

"What is your dad planing on for your birthday this year?"

"Don't know entirely but I think I heard him mentioned a dulling match with him and some time with me. But it would be fun if you could be there but I haven't really seen my father in a month now with him out recruiting new students."

Marcus nodded knowing Hadrian missed him during this time of year. "Here I got you something" Marcus pulled out a two matching serpent necklaces "its a two way mirror I got one of the Professors to help, but it is so we can talk to each other when I am not here or vise versa"

"Awesome! thanks" Hadrian said excitedly taking one and putting it on. 

They talked about their days all until the portrait to the private quarter opened.   "Hadrian!" it was Marche.

Both boys exited Hadrian's room to were his father shouted from "oh there you, good eveneing Mr. Flint."

"Evening Headmaster" He responded "Happy Birthday Harry see ya tomorrow."

"See ya thanks for the gift" he shouted to his friend as he left and then turned towards his father "so whats the plan for tonight?"

"Well even for your birthday I found some information I need to tell you but for now that can wait lets go out for some fun, what would you like to do?"

"mm Qudditch sounds exciting" Hadrian responded with.

"And that is where we will go for tonight" His father said as he rapped a arm around him and they apparated away to the world cup for Hadrian's birthday.