Introducing

Hadrian completely ignored him and stared out of the window. He could see the huge castle grounds, the magnificent lake and the dark grounds which must lead into the Forbidden forest. Draco had told Harry many stories about that forest, including the time he was viciously attacked by a Hippogriff. Hadrian smiled, despite himself. Hadrian was angry at being brought to this school and being kept here as a prisoner. However a very small part of him was actually excited at being at Hogwarts. After years of hearing stories about the school, Hadrian had always imagined what the school must have been like, after all his own mentors, had built this very school.

Dumbledore saw the small smile spread on Hadrian's lips and felt pride surge through him. Hogwarts really did bring happiness to everyone who came to it. Hadrian however was quick to mask his feelings and turned around to glare at the Headmaster.

"I am sure you both understand the conditions set against you. You both will obey and follow all the school rules like everyone else. You will not disclose your past to any student and if you cause any trouble to any teachers or students you will be punished accordingly."

Harry's eyes flared up at once at the mention of punishments. He stepped close to Dumbledore only stopping with a hand from Marcus, his face was inches away from the Headmasters.

"Punishments? I don't think so! I will do whatever the hell I want. I will treat whoever like I want and there isn't much you can do to me and you know it!" Hadrian hissed venomously at Dumbledore. Thinking on all of his punishments he got.

James was instantly on guard and was ready to withdraw his wand in case Hadrian attacked Dumbledore. But Hadrian merely stepped back after having his outburst and continued glaring at the Headmaster.

Dumbledore didn't look affected by Hadrian's words at all and continued speaking as if there had been no interruptions. "You both will attend all classes that are assigned to you and you will share a dormitory with your fellow classmates."

Anger flared in Hadrian once more he always had quiet when he wanted it.

"Dumbledore, I don't think that this is a good idea. Hadrian and Marcus should have somewhere else to stay, where they are alone!" James seemed uncomfortable with saying what was on his mind clearly. James didn't want the two sharing because of the danger that would put the fellow students under. James didn't understand why Dumbledore would want to undertake such a risk.

Dumbledore however simply smiled at the small crowd. "James, I assure you that everything will be fine, now I think it is time for the Great Feast, so both of you, please join me in the Great Hall and we will get you sorted."

The two followed the adults to the already full Hall with students. Though Hadrian noticed the first years weren't their. The hall fell silent at the sight of the two Hadrian and Marcus shared a look. 'Its my beauty. I know.' Hadrian rolled his eyes at Marcus 'It might be Rosa. She does take more baths than you.' Hadrian chuckled at the fronted look Marcus took.

As the four made their way up Hadrian felt every eye follow him. The guards he noticed stayed out in the corridor not following. Dumbledore stood on the platform with his twinkling eyes. Tall and important.

"Welcome students to a new year. I think it's high time to get the new students into their houses." He stated raising his hands opening the double doors.

Led by the deputy head mistress the first years trailed behind. All with excited faced, some looked up seeing the enchanted ceiling. Some looked for older siblings and even at the head table.

Taking a scroll out of her hand and Dumbledore took his seat leaving Hadrian Marcus and James standing next to the deputy head mistress. While the hat sang it's song.

"I will call up each student" she told the new students pulling their attention from the hat. "and place the hat on your head you with then go to your respective table.

"I will begin with out two exchange students this year. Relatives of Professor James Potter. Flint, Marcus."

Hadrian watched as the hat was placed on his all but blood brother. In a short time the hat gave it's answer. "SLYTHERIN!"

With his trade mark smirk Marcus made his way the the Slytherin table next to their friends.

"Paire, Hadrian"

Hadrian sat on the stool looking at a few shocked faces. He smirked knowing a few of them have heard of his father's work.

'mmm what do we have here?'

'Hello Gabrielle I have heard many stories about you.'

'I am sure you have. What do you plan with those knowledge?'

'I might share them out during my stay but who really knows.'

'Indeed.... Very well be careful young Hier. Plans are in motion for you and most plans never go as planned.... "SLYTHERIN!"

Before Hadrian could ask the hat was wrisked away and he was force to move on. He walked over to sit in front of Marcus his back to the wall.

The next hour was filled with cheers and chatter as each new year was placed in their houses. Hadrian was and he could tell others were the same he was getting annoyed. He and Marcus didn't get lunch or anything so the wait for food was excruciating.

"Well welcome to a new and wonderful year of magic. For those of you who are new and returning students the forbidden forest is in fact forbidden. Filnch has lists put up in each common room of the band items and don't forget no magic in the halls. Dig in."

One Dumbledore finished a feast appeared on each table. Gladly Hadrian and Marcus dug in but after they checked for anything extra in their food. Once everything finished up Hadrian and Marcus was lead to the Slytherin common room by Draco.

"So how did you get the big guy to allow this?"

Marcus smirked while Hadrian answered "our only deal. We both got sorted at our home when Marcus started school its was close to the same house."

"Plus we like the quiet we needed it."

"Well you definitely will get that here, here is a room see if it opens if not your bunking with me." Draco light said leaning against the wall.

"Wouldn't want to get your hair all riled up not would we," Marcus joked getting Draco to run his hands through blond hair.

Hadrian walked up to the door, he could see carved snakes along the trim of it. He stepped close to it, the door was humming with magic. Old magic. He took his hand almost petting the the magic.

Draco stood shocked, it is a door everyone tried to open but never could. It was said that only the Heir can open it. Many thought it was just Slytherin but maybe it's the Heir.

Hadrian made it through the seal of magic placing his hand on ruff wood. Marcus saw what Hadrian was doing and joined him. With their hands they were both asking the magic for permission to enter it's domain.

A snap of magic surrounded both of them as the door opened.

"Wow.."

"Totally."

Hadrian with a prominent smirk looked to Draco, "well see you in the morning."

Draco stammered a yes to the two being caught up in the energy from the magic release.

It was a large room perfect for an heir. Two beds were set up a full bathroom off to the side. Its own false window a perfect view of the black lack. A stone in grayish with large snakes carved into the to top. 

"Spero in famiglia" Hadrian whispered.

"What?"

"Hope in family, it's carved in the mantle on the fire place."

"Mmm which bed do you want?"

"Either, I wonder..."

"Hadrian no funny business." Marcus said and turned to find the room empty.