Some Time Latter

A man strode down the Alley on a bright sunny day, his blond hair flowing behind him. A smug look on his face, imagining what kind of torture to use on the one who if following him. He knew from the moment he stepped out on to Diagon Alley.  

Calmly he was walking into a dead end alley way, thinking how carelessly his watcher was being. He turned around ready for an attack. 'A child' he thought as moments latter when a figure came around the corner, 'this is to simple' the man thought as he fired "Diffindo!" 

A beam of blue shot out of the mans wand straight at the young man before him.  who merley sidestapped the beam and laughed. The laugh sent shivers down the man's spine and spurred him to kill this second man as quick as possible rather than take him alive, which sadly was his original plan.

"Explidra! Reducto! Diffindo! Flamma!" he shot off several curses all at once but none hit the young man. No Unforgivables yet because they would undoubtedly attract the attention of the Ministry.

The young man bored of the mans incompetence pulled out a short knife and threw it. The mans eyes widened as the knife hit its target. In shock he looked down to see a black handle protruding from his chest. 

Hit became harder to breath as seconds wore on, as blood quickly filled up his lung, and reduced his capacity to breath in air.

His grey eyes flashed as the though of dying came close in his last act, pulled out a illegal dagger out of his cane. The dagger is only illegal due to all the poisons it had been dipped in. He lunged forward knife still in his lung and attempted to stab the young man, but missed when he took a step back . 

The young man's face was concealed under a dark hood you could feel the intensity of the young man's eyes. As the first man slowly breathed in did he take his hood off. Jet-black, sort and messy, startling green eyes and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.  

The man's breath hitched.... 

Pathetic...

The young man pulled out his ornate knife from Lucius Malfoy's chest and wiped off the blood on Malfoy's expensive looking robes. 

'Such a waste,' he thought of the robes. 

He finished off by cutting a smile across his face just like he has done countless times before, his thinking. 'They need to smile more.' watching him take his last breath. The young man then reached into his robes and threw his calling card onto Malfoy's dead corpse, before disappearing with a pop. 

His calling card was a two in one, from one ear to the other he cut a smile of sorts into their faces as they take their last breath. The actual card in it's self was similar to a normal deck of cards but you'd realize it was very different from regular cards. 

It was signed,' Joker.' The joker's face was distorted into a sadistic grin much like the one he carves. The Joker was surrounded by several dangerous-looking knives. Each one was a dark maroon both the blade and its handle. The knives themselves looked to be painted, but if you look look closer you would realize it wasn't paint. It was blood....

Murder in the Alley!

By Rita Skeeter

Yesterday morning, Aurors were dispatched to an alley branching off Diagon Alley. The Ministry picked up signs barley legal magic being used, when they arrived, the scene they found was horrific.

The body of Lucius Malfoy laid in a pool of his own blood.  A cut smile from one end of his face to another. Yep, the Joker stoke again fokes. A card was also left near by, signed the 'Joker.' It seems the Joker murdered Mr. Malfoy for what ever reason it may be.