Think Before Action

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. Hadrian and Marcus were not given their wands at all, so they didn't have much to do. Or at least they didn't want to show them. They walked into the Great Hall, accompanied by James, who followed them instead of the Aurors since they just watched, and sat down at the Slytherin table for Dinner. Hadrian had just had his first ever classroom lessons. Back home, he never really sat through actual classes, sure he had lessons but not actual school. Hadrian felt a pang of homesickness. He really wished he could speak to Sal but it was at the castle, it would be a long time before he returned. Hadrian looked at the food that was in front of him. He was hungry but couldn't make himself eat on the moment. With a sigh Hadrian resigned to try to eat the food on his plate.

He then spotted Micheal, entering the hall with the Weasley boys, a bushy, brown haired girl. Ron and the brown haired girl, who Hadrian had guessed was the 'mudblood Granger' who Draco had always talked about, had been in all the classes with them.

Durlring classes Hadrian and Marcus had kept to themselves in the back or middle. It was obvious that most of the staff at Hogwarts didn't agree with Dumbledore's decision of bringing the two to the school. Most of the teachers had ignored them and tried not to speak to them. This suited both of them just fine, as they were too lost in their thoughts of how to escape from here, to be paying much attention to lessons any way.

Hadrian looked over to see Damien follow behind the 'Golden Trio' and headed over to Hadrian. Where the whole group enjoyed the young Gryffindor's company during meal times.

They enjoyed lunch, Marcus towards the end noticed the Golden Trio watching them from the Gryffindor table. Sharing a look and a thought, they made a plan.

Since they were to train the trio, it's time for a lesson.

"That tour you offered, Damian." Getting a nod from the boy "how about we finish it now?"

Damian gave both Marcus and Hadrian curious look seeing and know they most likely are up to something being around the twins he just knew. He nodded anyways showing them out of the great hall, waving to Lily at the head table before leaving the Great Hall. James did not follow this time, only smiled.

Though as on cue like Marcus better on the Golden Trio exited the Great Hall after Hadrian. "What are you guys doing here?" Damien asked timidly, surprised that his brother and friends decided to take an interest with him and Hadrian.

Damian used to look up to Micheal followed him around but when the Joker popped up in the news and how Micheal treated everyone he lost interest.

"We finished with dinner early." Ron said looking around for any sign of Marcus and Hadrian.

Damien snorted. "That must be a first for you," he joked under his breath getting a glare from his brother. Though all attention on Damien ended when Hadrian and Marcus were spotted looking over the view of the lake passing a few gallions from Marcus to Hadrian. Who had a obvious smirk.

"What the hell are you doing talking to Malfoy and the like?" Micheal asked with an angry scowl on his face to his younger brother.

"Don't know, enjoying time with my big brother." Damien replied, looking quite uneasy with the whole situation.

He saw the pair make their way over to him. Damien watched as the two had smirks in their eyes laughing about something that didn't bode well. As Hadrian came nearer to them Michael demanded, "What were you doing talking with Malfoy, you're not friends with him are you?"

Hadrian looked pointedly at the Golden Trio as they walked closer to the teens.

"What if I am? If you can be friends with her, then I don't see why I can't be friends with Malfoy." Hadrian gestured with his head towards Hermione as he talked to his twin.

The four teenagers acted as if they had been burned by Hadrian's words Marcus looking amused. Ron seemed to lose whatever shred of patience he had, as he shouted at Hadrian.

"What do you mean by that? Hermione's worth ten times you and Malfoy put together! You're so bloody ridiculous, you have no right to talk to us like we were inferior to you!" Ron was red in the face and had instinctively taken a step towards Hadrian.

Hadrian looked at Ron and answered,

"But you are inferior, especially to me."

The four teens were looking at Hadrian with incredulous looks on their faces Damian saw the smile on Marcus' face and he knew immediately Hadrian was doing this on purpose. And Hadrian was enjoying it immensely as the two Weasley's turned as red as their hair and were obviously finding it hard to say something.

Hermione was staring at Hadrian, barely controlling her temper. Micheal by far looked the worst. He was caught between the crossfire of his best friends and wanted the attention back to him. Ron was about to respond to Hadrian's words when suddenly Hermione put a hand on his arm, stopping him.

"Ronald, don't. It's not worth it. He's not worth it!" she added while eyeing Hadrian angrily.

Hadrian suddenly lost his cool exterior as Hermione's words stung him.

"Not worth it! So now I'm going to have to learn my worth from a little Know-it-all-mudblood like you!" Hadrian hissed at her.

The effect was instantaneous. Ron and Micheal grabbed their wands and pointed it at Hadrian while the two girls gasped loudly at Hadrian's words. While Damien shouted at them both,

"Don't do it! He doesn't have a wand!..." but Micheal was far too angry to hear him as he threw a hex at Hadrian and followed soon after.

"Confringo" Micheal shouted as a Fiery Orange light came flying out of his wand.

Hadrian moved out of the way so fast that it looked like he had simply disapparated and then apparated in front of Micheal and Ron. With one hand Hadrian grabbed Micheal's wand hand and with the other Hadrian threw a mighty punch at Ron's face. Ron howled at the pain of his nose breaking. Micheal struggled to free his wand hand as Ron was trying to stop the stream of blood pouring out.

In one fluid motion Hadrian snapped Micheal's wrist. The loud cracking noise caused Damien, Ginny and Hermione to cry out in horror. Micheal let out an anguished cry. Hadrian grabbed the front of Micheal's robes and pulled him so that he was only inches away from Hadrian.

"Don't ever think about attacking me, Potter! I can snap your neck just as easily." Hadrian hissed dangerously at him before letting him go giving a prominent smirk. "Your training started five minuets ago. Pathetic."

Hermione was at Ron's side immediately and Ginny at Micheal's side as they helped the injured teens up the stairs and through the main doors. Both girls had glanced fearfully at Hadrian as they left, Hadrian felt somewhat content with the fear they now had in their eyes. 'And the Training begins' he thought to Marcus getting a nod from him as the four teens disappeared from view. Damien was standing stock still and was eyeing Hadrian and Marcus with a pained expression.

Without saying a single word to them, Damien just followed them back into the castle and left Hadrian standing with Marcus at the door.