I finally found her

This idea came from an insider joke from ErisaAyase and me

I already postet this chapter in the Hey!Say!JUMP x Reader Onshots book. So if you already read it there you can skip this chapter.
______________________________

Pov: Yamada
I'm so lonely. Nobody comes to my house, to see me, anymore. I guess the world already forgot about me or maybe they're still sad. I can't read their minds so I don't know. Sometimes my old friends come to my house and cry and when I try to comfort them they don't notice me. Sometimes I try to make them notice me by trowing things at the floor, opening doors or writing things on the wall. One time I accidentally threw a book at Hikaru's head, so now they think that an evil spirit lives here that dosn't want them in their home. I miss them so much, even Yuri who always just begged me for money. I mean I was really proud when I saw hin buying a meal on his own for the first time, but now I wish I could buy it for him and eat with him. I wish I could talk to them like we used to do but after I died from an illness they can't see or hear my anymore. I like to think about all the things we did together. We used to have partys at my house but now it's just dark, cold and empty. I wish I could cry, but ghosts can't cry. I could just leave this place and go into the afterlife but I still believe that someday someone will see me and I can be happy again but I didn't know this day would come so soon. As I sat there in the armchair, lost in old memorys, I didn't notice the girl who stood in the doorway.

Pov: reader
I recently bought a new house in a very beautiful neighbourhood, it was pretty cheap due to the fact everyone thought it was haunted by an evil spirit and nobody else wanted to live there. I do not care about a god damn evil spirit. Ghost can't do anything to us alive beings. So now I visited the house. You could definitely see that there wasn't your someone in a whlie. As I got to the living room I saw a man sitting on the armchair who was right across from the door. Really? That's the evil spirit? I thought that I was about to meet Satan himself, but this ghost is handsome as hell. But I have to be careful, maybe he is evil after all. "Hello?" I spoke quietly. He didn't noticed me. "Excuse me?" I said a little louder. He continued to stare holes in the air. "Boy. I'm talking to you! Are you the evil spirit everyone is talking about?" "HUH?!" he looked at me in shock. "Yes you" I said. "You can see me?" I nooded "Can you hear me too?" he asked hopefull. He is not an evil spirit but definitely a ghost. "Yes I can hear you" I sat down on the sofa. It was really cold because I was now only an arm's-length away from him. One thing I learned over the years id that the closer you are to a ghost, the colder it is.

Pov: Yamada
I had so many questions. Since she was already sitting near me I decided just to ask her. "Who are you?" "I'm (y/n)" he noticed that she was shaking "Are you scared of just cold?" "I'm just cold, you probably don't know but the closet you are to a ghost, the colder it is for us living humans" She said in a quite voice. She sounds like she's talking to a scared child, maybe she wants to make sure she's doesn't seem rude or anything. After hearing so many people talking about me while crying and sobbing, her quiet voice is like music in my ears. "Why are you here (y/n)?" I continued asking after I gave her a blanket, yes ghosts can touch objects but we can't touch living things. She looked cute with the blanked around her. "I bought the house here, it was really cheap because everybody thinks there is an evil spirit living here, but you seem to be really friendly. May I ask what your name is?" she smiled. I if I still had a heart I'm sure it would beat really fast right now, she's so sweet. "I'm Yamada Ryosuke. I lived in this house before I died. But I guess I'll have to leave now, since it's not mine anymore" I said in a sad voice, I didn't wanted to leave my home and I didn't wanted to leave her... the only person that can see me. She's the only one that can end my loneliness. She looked at me for a while and then she finally spoke up "You can stay Ryosuke" OMG SHE WANTED ME TO STAY "Thank you (y/n)-chan~" I tried to hug her but slipped right through her, oh yeah I forgot. She started laughing and I joined in after a while. It felt so good to laugh with someone again. It was as if the cold dark feeling I had, at the point where my heart had once been beating, was replaced with a warm and light feeling. Someone once said to me, that when we die, we'll feel completely at peace for me the never happened, but in this moment I finally get what he meant, I finally felt it... peace and something else. Perhaps it is what I've been searching for my whole life, perhaps it is love. I mean that kind of love that takes your breath away, sadly I don't breath anymore, but I just knew that this was the right kind love. So I gave myself a new mission. From now on I'll give my best to watch over and protect her until she can come to the afterlife with me. Even if I have to wait 100 years with her by my side it'll be okay. This mission goes on until her life is over.