Chapter 48 - Kinky [M]

Taehyung smiles. "I'll make it less painful for you." He opens the drawer and takes out a lube. Jungkook's eyes widens as he watches him pour it onto his fingers. "These.." Taehyung moves his fingers. "Will go into you first."

"F-for what?" Jungkook squints as he feels something slide into his hole. "T-tae.."

"To prepare you." He moves his fingers in and out of his hole. "Does it hurt?"

Jungkook slowly shakes his head. "I-is that.."

"All 4 of my fingers has to go in."

Jungkook's eyes widens and he bites back a moan as Taehyung strokes him.

"How is it?" Taehyung rubs onto his inside.

"Nngh.."

"How does it feel? Is this okay?"

Jungkook quickly nods.

Taehyung slides his second finger in and begins to scissor his hole. "T-tae.." Jungkook clutches onto the sheets.

Taehyung crawls on top of him and kisses his lips. Jungkook hugs his neck.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He thrusts into his hole and Jungkook squirms underneath him. "Mmh.. ah.." He slips out a moan and Taehyung smiles.

"How does it feel here?" Taehyung rubs onto the same spot and Jungkook lets out a shaky moan. "Is it good?"

"Nngh.. Tae.." Jungkook grips onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hm?"
"Good.." Jungkook sharply inhales. "It's.. ah.. good.."

Taehyung smiles.

He slides his third finger in, purposely hitting onto the same spot.

Jungkook becomes a moaning mess and Taehyung couldn't help but love the sight.

"Tae- nngh.. ah.."

"Hm?"

"C-can you put it in now?" Jungkook moans in pleasure as he feels himself near his climax.

"Not yet, Jungkook."

"Daddy.."

Taehyung's eyes widens and he spreads his legs open, dipping his head between Jungkook's thighs.

"Mmh..." Jungkook lets out a sharp gasp when Taehyung moves deep inside him while sucking onto his front. "Tae.. nngh.." Jungkook moans as he gulps down his saliva. "Fuck.. m-me.."

Taehyung swallows him whole and Jungkook whimpers. "T-tae.. wait.." He bobs his head up and down and Jungkook tugs onto his hair. "W-wait.. please.." His toes curled and he squeezes his eyes shut.

"Mmh.." Taehyung moans into his dick and Jungkook felt like he was about to release. Taehyung continues to tease his front while penetrating his back and Jungkook felt like he was about to collapse anytime soon.

"S-shit.." Jungkook tugs onto Taehyung's hair and he orgasms into his mouth.

Taehyung flips Jungkook over so that he's on all fours. Taehyung adds another finger in and he harshly thrusts into him.

"Mmh.. ah.. Tae.." Jungkook clutches onto the pillow underneath him. "S-shit.. Y-you're.. teasing me too much.." He bites onto the pillow and he lets out a shaky moan. "Stop.."

"You want to be punished." Taehyung spanks his buttcheeks. "Isn't that right, baby?" He spanks him again and Jungkook moans. "You did it on purpose, didn't you? You wanted me mad, didn't you?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

"You'll have to deal with it now, bunny.."

"Nngh.." Taehyung thrusts deeper and faster into him and Jungkook felt his legs giving up on him. "Tae.." He pushes himself to his fingers. "Hah.. it's.. so.. g-good Tae.. Your fingers feel so good.."

Taehyung spanks him again.

Shit.. I'm so horny right now.  Jungkook doesn't care that he sounded desperate. He just wanted Taehyung in him, right now.

"Look at you." Taehyung bites his ear and Jungkook whimpers. "You just came and now you're hard again. Hm?" He smirks and Jungkook clutches onto the pillow.

"I-it's cus.. you're fucking me so nicely.." He shivers as Taehyung touches his front.

"Hm? Almost cumming from my fingers again?" Taehyung quickens his pace and Jungkook lets out a lewd moan. "What's that?"

"T-tae.. I want you in me.." Jungkook pants. "Right now.. mmh.." Taehyung moves faster. "Y-you- hah.. You're so strong.. your fingers are fucking me so nicely.. I-i wanna suck you.."

Taehyung pushes his fourth finger in. "What a bad bunny.."

"Nngh.."

"How dirty. You're all covered in cum and you're still horny. Hm?" He licks his ear and Jungkook moans. "Want me inside you so badly?"

Jungkook nods and he moans into his pillow. "Guess I'll have to do your mouth first, then you."

Jungkook desperately nodded.