Chapter 9 - Yoonmin

Jimin steps out of Jungkook's room and looks at the door across him. He sighs. He stands there in silence and contemplates whether to knock or not. He scratches onto the back of his neck and finally decides to leave.

"Jimin?"

Jimin hears the door click open and he halts his movements.

"What are you doing here so late?"

"Oh I.. took Jungkook home."

"Oh?" Yoongi's eyes widens. "Is his room around here somewhere?"

Jimin giggles. "It's right across yours actually."

"Oh.. what the fuck—I didn't know.." Yoongi scratches onto the back of his neck. "Wanna come in?"

Jimin shyly smiles at him.

"Sorry.. it's late. You should head back.."

"No.. It's okay, really." He clenches onto the hem of his shirt. "I want a cup of hot chocolate."

Yoongi chuckles. "Sure."

"Your room is.."

"Messy?"

"No, it's.. full of cat pictures."

Yoongi blushes and covers Jimin's eyes. "Be quiet." He takes him to the couch and he goes to the kitchen to make them hot chocolate.

"Yoongi.."

"Hm?"

"Do you like Taehyung?"

Yoongi stop stirring and smiles. "Why?" He brings him a cup of hot chocolate and sits next to him.

"What do you think?" He takes a sip.

"W-well.." Jimin grips onto the cup. "I think you do."

Yoongi turns to him. "What makes you think that?"

"Well, you're the one who helped him in high school and.. he kinda sees you as a savior so.."

"And what if I do?"

Jimin clenches his fist. "I was just wondering.. that's all." He smiles. "I should go."

Yoongi grabs his arm. "It's late. You can get in trouble if you're seen.."

Jimin's cheeks turn red.

"Wanna stay?"

Jimin gulps and he slowly nodded.

"You can take a shower first if you want."

"I.."
"You can borrow my clothes."

Jimin turns the shower on and breathes out a relieved sigh. Oh god. That was intense.. I really thought my heart's going to burst out of my chest..

Yoongi on the other hand, was just smiling.

Cute.

The door clicks open and Jimin comes out of the shower, a towel around his neck. Yoongi turns his head towards the younger, scanning up and down his body. He was wearing a hoodie that was oversized for him, Yoongi's hoodie.

"You look cute." Yoongi compliments and Jimin turns tomato red. "Thank you." He sits next to Yoongi.

"You tired?" Yoongi asks and Jimin hums. Jimin had his eyes half open and he was lying next to him in bed. Yoongi crawls off the bed but Jimin grabs his hand.

"Yoongi.." He mutters. "You can sleep here, you know?"

Yoongi crawls back into bed and sits next to him. "Yeah? You're not drunk talking, are you?"

"I'm not even drunk.." He tugs onto his hand. "Sleep.."

Yoongi smiles. "Okay."

Jimin rolls in bed. "Hey.."

"Hm?" Yoongi replies.

"Mmh.."

"Are you going to ask if I have a crush on Taehyung?"

Jimin slowly nods. "Mmh."

"Sure.. I'll give you an answer. But you'll have to answer mine first."

Jimin looks at him with a pout. "Fine. What?"

"Why do you want to know?"

Jimin's eyes widens and he turns around, facing the other side of the bed. "Nevermind."

Yoongi smirks, moving closer to Jimin.

"Hey.." He whispers into his ear. "I don't like Taehyung.. but I do like this other guy. He's a little shorter than me and he's really good at singing. He looks like a kitten too." He moves aside, causing Jimin to smile like an idiot.

"Mmh.." He hums back.